Clear All

• Re: Mariucci Classic (Colgate, FSU, Minnesota, RPI) 1/3/14 - 1/4/14

Originally posted by DominicHennig View Post
    by an undisclosed network.
    The Ocho?

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
      Yeah, it's really too bad. FSN needs another Alternate Channel. Or just broadcast it on Fox College Sports. I realize there are probably financial restraints to doing either, but it really sucks that this potential matchup won't be televised.
      Here's the update with TV on Saturday night at 7/8pm:

FOX Sports North: Minnesota Wild
      FOX Sports North +: Minnesota Timberwolves
      FOX Sports Detroit: Detroit Red Wings
      NBC Sports: Notre Dame @ Boston College
      CBS Sports: College Basketball - Harvard @ Rice
      ESPNU: College Basketball - Indiana State @ Evansville
      FCSA: Anchorage @ Wisco
      FCSC: College Basketball - Texas A&M @ Oral Roberts
      FCSP: College Basketball - Eastern Kentucky @ Southern Illinois

So basically, every network that broadcasts college hockey is broadcasting live content that night. There is one network left that officials are working to finalize details to broadcast the Minnesota 7/8pm Saturday night game. Will be announced ASAP.

Regardless, although Minnesota does not typically video stream their games, they will be streaming all 4 this weekend on www.GopherSports.com.

www.Twitter.com/DominicHennig

Ferris State Hockey Video Center: http://www.ferrisstatebulldogs.com/s...riucci_Classic
      Last edited by DominicHennig; 12-31-2013, 11:07 PM.

Comment

ESPNU: Indiana State at Evansville
        Barnburner

Comment

• Originally posted by DominicHennig View Post
          This must be a replay, not live... the only game scheduled to be televised right now is the 7 central/8 eastern Minnesota Friday game. Staff is working on getting the Saturday 7 central/8 eastern Minnesota game picked up right now by an undisclosed network.
          Thanks for the clarification. I just saw the 4pm start time Saturday and assumed it was the early game Saturday.
          @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
          On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
          High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            I was indeed alive back then, but I assure you that at the time I didn't pay the slightest attention to college hockey.
            Based on your tastes in music and knowledge in sports history (deducted from the word association threads in the cafe), my guess was that you were born between 1945 - 1960. Now I can narrow that down to between 1945-1954.
            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
              Based on your tastes in music and knowledge in sports history (deducted from the word association threads in the cafe), my guess was that you were born between 1945 - 1960. Now I can narrow that down to between 1945-1954.
              Correct. This post might give it away http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...=1#post5309803. FD08 didn't figure it out at the time, and the link which I posted in post #30 doesn't work anymore.
              Last edited by Ralph Baer; 01-01-2014, 08:33 AM.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by dominichennig View Post
                this must be a replay, not live... The only game scheduled to be televised right now is the 7 central/8 eastern minnesota friday game. Staff is working on getting the saturday 7 central/8 eastern minnesota game picked up right now by an undisclosed network.
                fsd+
                This space for sale.

Comment

Correct. This post might give it away http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...=1#post5309803. FD08 didn't figure it out at the time, and the link that I posted in post #30 doesn't work anymore.
                  Haha... dude, you're old. Got me by one year (although I've been 29 for 29 years).
                  'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Correct. This post might give it away http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...=1#post5309803. FD08 didn't figure it out at the time, and the link which I posted in post #30 doesn't work anymore.
                    I still don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      I still don't get it.
                      Here's a link which works http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDt26gJYVB4. Obviously the song was before your time. (and that was two years ago. )

Edit: A lot of people in the comments had similar thoughts to mine, that it would never apply to them.
                      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 01-01-2014, 10:58 AM.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Regardless, although Minnesota does not typically video stream their games, they will be streaming all 4 this weekend on www.GopherSports.com.
                        Thanks for the updates.
                        "What I get paid for are the practices, I would play the games for nothing."
                        - Tim Horton

Ferris State University
                        CCHA Champions 2003 & 2012

Comment

Yeah, it's really too bad. FSN needs another Alternate Channel. Or just broadcast it on Fox College Sports. I realize there are probably financial restraints to doing either, but it really sucks that this potential matchup won't be televised.
                          Fox doesn't need a third channel, they need to realize how stupid it is to waste airspace on basketball, especially the TPups when there is hockey to be seen. Is the vast majority of the US just that much 'stupider' than us that they can't see the infinite superiority of hockey to bball?

Comment

Not going to speak for other Wild fans (as I realize not every Wild fan is a Gopher fan), but I'd rather watch the Gophers Saturday night (especially if they play Ferris State). And I'd rather get a paper cut on my ear drum then watch an NBA basketball game.
                            Pull my fingernails with a rusty pliers over NBA - and yes, always the Gophs over the Wild, but especially with the Death-spin the Wild is currently in.

So with video streaming on Gophersports, is there a cost?

Comment

Where are you getting your information on Gophersports.com video streaming ALL 4 games of the MC (never happens) or even one game for that matter?

Comment

Today is 2 January 2014. There is 1 day until RPI's next game.

Sorry that I forgot yesterday.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X