Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mariucci Classic (Colgate, FSU, Minnesota, RPI) 1/3/14 - 1/4/14

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    As much as that'd be interesting, I'd much rather RPI played Minnesota, seeing as how we've already played you and will play you again on 14 February.
    That's the spirit. It is an honor to be steamrolled by the Gophers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
      That's the spirit. It is an honor to be steamrolled by the Gophers.
      Last time we played, I seem to remember your team needed crappy calls in order to overcome a three-goal deficit. I wouldn't exactly call that steamrolling.

Comment

Last time we played, I seem to remember your team needed crappy calls in order to overcome a three-goal deficit. I wouldn't exactly call that steamrolling.
        Please, keep whining about games from five years ago. It makes our entire fanbase look so, so intelligent.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
          Please, keep whining about games from five years ago. It makes our entire fanbase look so, so intelligent.
          What he said.

Don't worry... we have ours too.

Live in the now.

I believe there is a #1 by our names in the poll/pohl/pole and that is all that matters, right? Just hand us the trophy, already!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
            Can we mention 3/13/54?
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

FYI - Just checked the guide for FCS for this weekend, and in addition to the Colgate vs Minnesota game on Friday night, it lists the 4pm game on Saturday. Gophers won't be playing in this game (regardless of outcome), but I thought I'd pass that along to the fans here of the other teams in case your team does play in that game.
              @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
              On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
              High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                FYI - Just checked the guide for FCS for this weekend, and in addition to the Colgate vs Minnesota game on Friday night, it lists the 4pm game on Saturday. Gophers won't be playing in this game (regardless of outcome), but I thought I'd pass that along to the fans here of the other teams in case your team does play in that game.
                Thanks, mnstateOfhockey, but can someone please tell me how many days there are until RPI's next game? Bueller? Baer?
                Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Today is 31 December 2013. There are 3 days until RPI's next game.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    Today is 31 December 2013. There are 3 days until RPI's next game.
                    Unless I am grossly underestimating your age, I believe I'm beginning to understand how you've accumulated over 153,000 posts in these forums.
                    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                      Unless I am grossly underestimating your age, I believe I'm beginning to understand how you've accumulated over 153,000 posts in these forums.

Well my birthday is on Thursday although I would like to ignore it.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Well my birthday is on Thursday although I would like to ignore it.
                        Happy New Year and Happy Birthday Ralph!! Care to share your age with the brethren?

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                          Happy New Year and Happy Birthday Ralph!! Care to share your age with the brethren?
                          No. However I have mentioned it several times in the past in tLodge and probably on RPI threads.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Can we mention 3/13/54?
                            No.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                              \

Why ?
                              It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

• Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                                \

Why ?
                                Why are they showing the 4pm game or why won't the Gophers play in that game regardless? Not sure on the first part, but I won't complain as it's more hockey to watch and I'm happy they're broadcasting it. As for why the Gophers won't play in the 4pm game - Attendance. At least typically for this tournament (as it's not a true tournament per say) they always schedule the Gophers for the late game to maximize attendance. Guessing that will be true this year as well.
                                @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                                On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                                High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Working...
                                X