Mariucci Classic (Colgate, FSU, Minnesota, RPI) 1/3/14 - 1/4/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DominicHennig View Post
    Although it may be #1 vs #2 on Saturday, with both the NBA and NHL teams at home that night how will the Gophers fair in attendance? Announced sell out but a lot of empty seats?
    Doubt actual game attendance on Saturday will be a sell out, but. I'm guessing the Mooch will be fairly full. Game isn't on TV and the Gophers have been off a month. I even contemplated driving 6 hours each way to attend. Got denied by the wife though. Apparently I'm busy first thing Sunday.
    @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
    On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
    High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

• Re: Mariucci Classic (Colgate, FSU, Minnesota, RPI) 1/3/14 - 1/4/14

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
      Just posted my PREVIEW of the Mariucci Classic, including game simulations for all three opponents and my predictions for this weekend. As usual, feedback is welcomed
      How cute, he's already giving us a loss. Would you like to talk to the Wolverine fans to see how that fared for them?

Comment

Just a heads-up to any Colgate fans who may not get Fox College Sports. If you get the Big Ten Network thru your cable provider, BTN2Go.com will be streaming the game for free. You just need to login to the website using your cable provider credentials. It's in HD and is a pretty great Intermet feed. I've had to rely on it a few times and it has worked great.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          How cute, he's already giving us a loss. Would you like to talk to the Wolverine fans to see how that fared for them?
          Which team are you referring to? I have the Gophers winning Friday and losing Saturday. I'll stand by that.

Comment

Which team are you referring to? I have the Gophers winning Friday and losing Saturday. I'll stand by that.
            I'm talking about the other game on Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              I'm talking about the other game on Friday.
              Well, I have us losing to Ferris State too. Like I said in the preview, it's no slight on RPI. Ferris State is just playing some great hockey right now.

All four of these teams are pretty dang good, which is awesome. I wouldn't be completely surprised by any result this weekend. Should be a great weekend of hockey.

Comment

Just a heads-up to any Colgate fans who may not get Fox College Sports. If you get the Big Ten Network thru your cable provider, BTN2Go.com will be streaming the game for free. You just need to login to the website using your cable provider credentials. It's in HD and is a pretty great Intermet feed. I've had to rely on it a few times and it has worked great.
                BTN2GO rocks. Where did you see that this game is online? It doesn't show it on gophersport or btn's site.
                Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                  BTN2GO rocks. Where did you see that this game is online? It doesn't show it on gophersport or btn's site.
                  GopherPuckLive

Comment

Originally posted by still an empty net View Post
                    Very well written just need to fix the leading scorer under Colgate. It starts with "Union's leading scorer..."
                    Also, on the left hand side where it summarizes everyone, you have Colgate's stats under a banner that reads "Rensselaer Engineers." RPI's is correct.
                    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
                      Also, on the left hand side where it summarizes everyone, you have Colgate's stats under a banner that reads "Rensselaer Engineers." RPI's is correct.
                      Yeah, I created that mistake when I fixed the other one. Thanks, should be fixed now

Comment

Well, I have us losing to Ferris State too. Like I said in the preview, it's no slight on RPI. Ferris State is just playing some great hockey right now.

All four of these teams are pretty dang good, which is awesome. I wouldn't be completely surprised by any result this weekend. Should be a great weekend of hockey.
                        Good preview. Don't mind that idiot! On one hand RPI stinks and the coach should be fired and on the other he's mad that anyone would pick the number 2 team in the country against them. Hey Fdud, is idiot politically correct enough for you or should I have used schizophrenic moron?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Shut up you fool!!! You are an embarrassment to RPI fans and frankly your act is getting stale.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnk View Post
                            Good preview. Don't mind that idiot! On one hand RPI stinks and the coach should be fired and on the other he's mad that anyone would pick the number 2 team in the country against them. Hey Fdud, is idiot politically correct enough for you or should I have used schizophrenic moron?
                            Thank you sir

Comment

• Originally posted by johnk View Post
                              Shut up you fool!!! You are an embarrassment to RPI fans and frankly your act is getting stale.
                              Thank you for your comments. Most RPI fans agree with you (at least the ones who post in here).

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
                                American, cheddar, or gouda?

Comment

Working...
                                X