This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
    I heard a rumor that MCs bus broke down and they had a hard time getting to Orono yesterday, wonder when they got here? or if they got here?
    Not very good planning on their part if they left yesterday. Would think they would have gone up Wednesday night, the storm wasn't exactly a surprise.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Re: Maine Hockey 2013-2014 - Red Light District

Did anyone ever answer why Sully wasn't dressed last weekend??

Comment

Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
        Did anyone ever answer why Sully wasn't dressed last weekend??
        Not yet...he didn't travel with the team is all that I heard.

Comment

How come there's such low attendance at the game including students?

Comment

I wonder why there has been no replay of the second goal that Maine scored on TV.

Comment

Well, Maine escaped.

Not sure what Shore was doing checking a guy from behind after a whistle with a minute left. Didn't get a close look at it as it was behind the play, but why risk a penalty? Then O'Connor's hand pass in the offensive zone to allow MC an offensive faceoff with extra attacker . . . I wouldn't say Maine has this final-minute thing down. But they got a few clears, so progress

2 points down, 2 to go.
              1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Originally posted by amherstblackbear View Post
                Well, Maine escaped.

Not sure what Shore was doing checking a guy from behind after a whistle with a minute left. Didn't get a close look at it as it was behind the play, but why risk a penalty? Then O'Connor's hand pass in the offensive zone to allow MC an offensive faceoff with extra attacker . . . I wouldn't say Maine has this final-minute thing down. But they got a few clears, so progress

2 points down, 2 to go.
                Not a pretty win, but 2 points is 2 points at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                  How come there's such low attendance at the game including students?
                  $50 tickets, look at how many people are in the less expensive seats. Notice I didn't use the word cheap.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Did Sullivan dress?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      $50 tickets, look at how many people are in the less expensive seats. Notice I didn't use the word cheap.
                      $50 tickets to see Maine play Merrimack = complete joke.

I would expect the new AD to examine the pricing structure of hockey tickets in the off-season.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeypuck View Post
                        Not a pretty win, but 2 points is 2 points at this point.
                        1. Black Bears won. Not impressively. Take the 2 points. Move on.
                        2. They played down to their competition for pretty much the first time at home this year. Red ain't gonna tolerate that very long.
                        3. Tomorrow night will be tell-tale. They need to dismantle a clearly inferior Merrimack team. Northeastern and Providence are going to be way more difficult, especially fighting for the last few regular season points.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
                          1. Black Bears won. Not impressively. Take the 2 points. Move on.
                          2. They played down to their competition for pretty much the first time at home this year. Red ain't gonna tolerate that very long.
                          3. Tomorrow night will be tell-tale. They need to dismantle a clearly inferior Merrimack team. Northeastern and Providence are going to be way more difficult, especially fighting for the last few regular season points.
                          UMass and Notre Dame could really do Maine a big favor tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by dwollstadt View Post
                            Did Sullivan dress?
                            hockeyeastonline box score has him listed as the only other Maine goaltender tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post
                              $50 tickets to see Maine play Merrimack = complete joke.

I would expect the new AD to examine the pricing structure of hockey tickets in the off-season.
                              $50 to see Maine play the 84 Oilers would be a joke. I gave up my tickets last year which were in a $50 seat section and although they were great seats it's a joke they charge $50. That being said I feel good about the program going forward and will probably get season tickets next year, but they won't be in the $50 sections.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                That's just nuts.

Look for UMass to do UMaine (and UNH) a huge favor tomorrow against Northeastern.
                                Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                                Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Working...
                                X