X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Hockey 2013-2014 - Red Light District

There's a Game Thread.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
      So from Quincy, easier to take the T from the P&G Gillette lot, drive it, hijack a car or what ? With traffic and all. Did I mention I hate traffic?
      I'd drive Rt.128 out of Braintree (93 South to 95N) to Needham Highlands or Rt 9 and in that way. Traffic not as bad on a Saturday as there's no rush hour. I'd leave Quincy at 5:30-5:45 to get there, park and be in the building at 6:30 for warmups. But that's just me. I'm not a fan of the T. Especially out to BC. That'll take forever.

Why do they call it rush hour anyway? It's more like rush 3-4 hours.
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by oofakafoo View Post
        Save that prediction. If wrong I'll happily buy a drink for you next time I'm in Boston.
        Deal! Any of you going to the UMLowell game tonight? I will be there.
        GO BLACK BEARS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
          Said it already, but you're right: I didn't see this coming, and the vast improvement in the D play is what's driving the train.

If Tim could've coached D adequately, he'd still have his job.
          If my Aunt had balls, she'd be....... You know the rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
            Yep...Maine sure is a juggernaut. Just ask UVM. LOL. And those two losses (a bludgeoning, actually) to 'not-on-anyone's-radar-screen' St. Lawrence...let's just ignore those. What a Maroon.
            You're not smart enough to get the point. No one ignores the losses. They are indeed losses. If these two teams played today, the outcome would likely be far different and u know it.

Comment

Maine still hasn't won a game in another team's barn. BC 5, Maine 2.

not sure about the game tonight. If Maine gets any points, I think it will be vs UML. Lets say a tie.
              Last edited by BassAle; 01-17-2014, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Seeing that Lowell will be better than BC in the end, don't count on that one

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                  Seeing that Lowell will be better than BC in the end, don't count on that one
                  I believe that tonight will be all about Hellebuyck vs Ouelette. Logic would lead one to believe that this will be a low scoring game. Being that this is Hockey East, logic rarely rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                    Said it already, but you're right: I didn't see this coming, and the vast improvement in the D play is what's driving the train.

If Tim could've coached D adequately, he'd still have his job.
                    Well, there was that problem with scoring goals, also.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
                      Yep...Maine sure is a juggernaut. Just ask UVM. LOL. And those two losses (a bludgeoning, actually) to 'not-on-anyone's-radar-screen' St. Lawrence...let's just ignore those. What a Maroon.

Ho-ly cro-osss clap clap clapclapclap!!!
                      Last edited by rufus; 01-17-2014, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Byron and S. Swavely both might be out tonight, any word on Leen?

http://bangordailynews.com/2014/01/1...teams-success/

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Well, there was that problem with scoring goals, also.
                          And making in game adjustments, and having the players afraid of making a mistake and being benched, and using a timeout properly, and no accountability, and the encyclopedia of excuses and...........

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                            Maine still hasn't won a game in another team's barn. BC 5, Maine 2.

not sure about the game tonight. If Maine gets any points, I think it will be vs UML. Lets say a tie.
                            Maine's losing a lot of battles tonight. Ice definitely tilted toward UML.

I don't think it's necessarily effort. Maine needs to get bigger. Probably not a coincidence that several of the more recent recruit announcements have been bigs.
                            1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Has it been announced who is playing in the Florida tournament next year?

Comment

C'mon Maine, can we win one on the road here?

Comment

Working...
                                X