This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Hockey 2013-2014 - Red Light District

Not quite 3:45, but looks like the downpour has started.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Not quite 3:45, but looks like the downpour has started.
      Thunder and lightning too.

Comment

What a joke HE is, playing in this crap, it sucked before it started raining
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
          What a joke HE is, playing in this crap, it sucked before it started raining
          This was posted in the UML thread the other day.
          Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
          Hockey East wants to postpone til Sunday. FSM does not.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
            This was posted in the UML thread the other day.

Gutless. If they can't get it moved for the safety of the players then they should never do business with Fenway again

This redefines Pond Hockey

Comment

First hockey game to ever have a rain delay?
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Any ticket sales numbers? Can't believe this is a money maker. Get the games back indoors where they belong.
                $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                Just win.....

Comment

Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
                  Any ticket sales numbers? Can't believe this is a money maker. Get the games back indoors where they belong.
                  The weather in the Bangor area all the way down 95 was terribly icy, and I'm sure some people who were planning on traveling down had second thoughts with all of the ice on the roads. There were a ton of accidents everywhere all over Maine.

Comment

White knuckle driving this morning for sure, 95 past Dysarts was shut down for awhile, Tractor trailers were stuck trying to get up the hill at Etna on 95. I almost couldn't get on my driveway. After I went to town to get some stuff I questioned my sanity and I only drove 6 miles total

Comment

If a hockey game that is being played in a baseball park is postponed due to rain, when would it be declared a complete game? Perhaps after the second period is complete? Just wondering!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by maineiac View Post
                        If a hockey game that is being played in a baseball park is postponed due to rain, when would it be declared a complete game? Perhaps after the second period is complete? Just wondering!!!
                        After the 5th inning!

Comment

• Originally posted by dwollstadt View Post
                          That was Maine's only loss of the season--they had two ties (42-1-2). I think Maine was ahead by four goals at one point, 6-2, which made the OT loss all the more painful. That was on a Friday night; the next night the Bears took care of business, defeated BU, won the HE title and skated around the rink displaying the trophy.

I guess my favorite Maine-BU moment was watching Jackie Parker get so ****ed off at something that he started throwing water bottles on the ice at the Alfond.

As I recall, McEachern's OT title winner at the Garden was a one-timer off a perfect (and very obvious) hand pass from the corner to the high slot.
                          Goal was a speed rush down the left side tucked in a backhander

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            When I check weather.com, it shows a very heavy rain pattern right over Boston at around 3:45.......
                            Good call. When the game was halted I looked at my watch and it was 3:45.

Comment

i think we should play all of our games outdoors, in the rain, and in boston...

#alfondsouth?

Comment

Originally posted by maineiac View Post
                                per tom caron, after the second it's considered a complete game....

Comment

Working...
                                X