X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Hockey 2013-2014 - Red Light District

Just received this email:

Fenway Sports Management and Hockey East today announced earlier start times for the Saturday, January 11, hockey doubleheader at Fenway Park featuring UMass Lowell vs. Northeastern, and University of Maine vs. Boston University. The two hockey games will now start at 2:15 and 5:45, respectively – 45 minutes earlier than originally scheduled.

The change was made to accommodate fans who would like to get home in time to watch the 8:15 p.m. divisional playoff game between the New England Patriots and Indianapolis Colts.   

Fenway Park gates are scheduled to open at 1:15 p.m.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      With Byron, O'Connor, and Henke out they obviously didn't have the depth they would have if those guys were healthy. Did Norman get hurt during the game or did Red bench him? It seemed like for a lot of the game Maine was only skating five dmen.
      Each team skated 19 players.

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
        having fun? why don't you just say what you are thinking instead of beating around the bush
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo1091 View Post
          Just received this email:

Fenway Sports Management and Hockey East today announced earlier start times for the Saturday, January 11, hockey doubleheader at Fenway Park featuring UMass Lowell vs. Northeastern, and University of Maine vs. Boston University. The two hockey games will now start at 2:15 and 5:45, respectively – 45 minutes earlier than originally scheduled.

The change was made to accommodate fans who would like to get home in time to watch the 8:15 p.m. divisional playoff game between the New England Patriots and Indianapolis Colts.   

Fenway Park gates are scheduled to open at 1:15 p.m.
          The weather could be an issue. This was posted in the UML thread.
          Originally posted by ScottK View Post
          If they could make it a morning game it'd be even better. Saturday isn't looking like a nice day at all. Based on what I'm seeing right now, we'll have showers in the afternoon, becoming a steady rain by evening. Temperatures will be near or a little over 50. I know that the makeup day is Sunday, and that looks much better right now - clearing, breezy, temperatures in the 30s.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleedblue44 View Post
            Critique .... discuss... evaluate... my point is did anyone talk about the 2nd goal? Other mistakes made throughout the game? or other players that took dumb penalties? Made mistakes? ... call it how you see it however it seems directly (sometimes brutally) at one player at a time versus looking at the play as a whole .. discuss away some of it is intelligent and relevant. The individual player attacks take away from that.
            Well Mr.Rutt was also on the ice for the 2nd goal by Quinnipiac.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              having fun? why don't you just say what you are thinking instead of beating around the bush
              It is getting a bit old with runsub . One would think he would at least man up and admit the direction of the team is significantly improved over previous years versions.
              sure why not

Comment

Fenway Park does not allow umbrellas in the facility, FYI.

Comment

• Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                  And they're all interchangeable,..

Comment

• Originally posted by all bear View Post
                    It is getting a bit old with runsub . One would think he would at least man up and admit the direction of the team is significantly improved over previous years versions.
                    Why would he? He doesn't think that.

Comment

Why would he? He doesn't think that.
                      I think only he can answer that truthfully.
                      sure why not

Comment

NU beat Prov, Harvard ties Quinnipiac, Maine is going to have to bring their A game the 2nd half of the season.

Comment

NU beat Prov, Harvard ties Quinnipiac, Maine is going to have to bring their A game the 2nd half of the season.
                          Maine has a history of playing well in the second half of the season and I think it will continue, beginning with the Fenway game against BU.

Comment

Maine has a history of playing well in the second half of the season and I think it will continue, beginning with the Fenway game against BU.
                            Yeah, it was very impressive last year how they went down to the Whittemore Center and thwarted UNH's chances of being the Hockey East Regular Season Champions, and instead UNH wound up on the road for the playoffs!

Hopefully they can all stay healthy and have Byron and O'Connor back in the lineup soon too.

Comment

The Coach Gendron Radio Show, live at Seasons, will be on the radio at 7 tonight locally in Bangor on 103.9. It's available on the internet streams through http://client.stretchinternet.com/client/maine.portal#

Comment

Not recent history....the last 5 years they are 48-50-15 after the break. With a new coaching staff that can motivate and get the most out of each player I would expect those numbers to change for the positive over the next few years.

Comment

Working...
                                X