X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Hockey 2013-2014 - Red Light District

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    The 2 legit goalies must be different than the one I saw in Orono
    They are. We don't know who that was in Orono.
    I hope Billet gets another shot at you guys. Maine's first 4 goals at Alfond were soft.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
      They are. We don't know who that was in Orono.
      I hope Billet gets another shot at you guys. Maine's first 4 goals at Alfond were soft.
      Should I stop at Dunkin on the way down for some creampuffs ? Or does he prefer jelly filled ?
      sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
        Should I stop at Dunkin on the way down for some creampuffs ? Or does he prefer jelly filled ?

Swing into Tony's in Portland for the creampuffs, they have it all over DD.

Hobey Hutton is leading the pack in the 2014 Hobey Baker Award nominee voting with 2679 while Johnny Hockey is in second with 2364.

Comment

Originally posted by Pucknut View Post
          Swing into Tony's in Portland for the creampuffs, they have it all over DD.

Hobey Hutton is leading the pack in the 2014 Hobey Baker Award nominee voting with 2679 while Johnny Hockey is in second with 2364.
          Hobey Hutton...nice ring. That other guy must be Johnny Penalty I think.
          sure why not

Comment

YIKES!!! I hope Johnny G. doesn't get any breakaway chances. Hobey Hutton will cream-a-late him.

The Eagles had better be paying attention. They could learn some things on Saturday night.
            And if they pay attention to Hoky's posts, they could learn something NOW!
            This thread is awesome.
            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by Pucknut View Post
              Originally posted by all bear View Post
              Hobey Hutton...nice ring. That other guy must be Johnny Penalty I think.
              New thread... 'Hobey Hutton at Boston College'.
              You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
                You're also the same guy who can't see the Bears finishing in the top 4 of H.E. regular season. I will buy you a nice bottle of Pomerol to wash that down with. :-))
                Save that prediction. If wrong I'll happily buy a drink for you next time I'm in Boston.
                Go Maine!

Comment

York and Co. will be out to show Hockey East that they are still the Team to beat...they have the talent...but the KEY to this game will be Ouellette...he's been the glue for Maine all season long.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
                    I actually meant anyone on this forum...walrus, runsub, gscott, Priceless, blackbearbandie, allbear, Fishman, ck1969 , rufus, AMC, Drew S, amherstblackbear etc. I don't think a one of us expected this. If anyone did, they certainly didn't post such here. What makes you think "obviously, Yes."? Not a criticism at all, just a practical question coming out of a disastrous situation at the end of last season with the other guy at the helm.
                    Said it already, but you're right: I didn't see this coming, and the vast improvement in the D play is what's driving the train.

If Tim could've coached D adequately, he'd still have his job.

Comment

What a difference a year makes or maybe what a difference a staff makes
                      http://bangordailynews.com/2014/01/1...teams-success/
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                        it will be a tough game for Maine but BC is soft, just like they were last year. let them run around and pass 80 times and toe drag and life is good. hit them and force them into the dirty areas and they will fold up like they did vs HC and ME first time

Michigan 3 BC 1
                        MN 6 BC 1
                        ME 5 BC 1
                        Brown 3 BC 3
                        U Mass Amherst 2 BC 2

5 bad games and its only mid January

This team is smoke and mirrors. Shut down first line and they collapse
                        Yep...Maine sure is a juggernaut. Just ask UVM. LOL. And those two losses (a bludgeoning, actually) to 'not-on-anyone's-radar-screen' St. Lawrence...let's just ignore those. What a Maroon.
                        Last edited by Chris_NH; 01-17-2014, 05:34 AM.
                        Chris V
                        Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
                          Yep...Maine sure is a juggernaut. Just ask UVM. LOL. And those two losses (a bludgeoning, actually) to 'not-on-anyone's-radar-screen' St. Lawrence...let's just ignore those. What a Maroon.
                          uh oh, peenus envy has hit UHN at Doorham.
                          sure why not

Comment

• Originally posted by all bear View Post
                            uh oh, peenus envy has hit UHN at Doorham.
                            BC fan despite the nh in name
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              BC fan despite the nh in name
                              Uh oh, peenus envy has struck the penetiary
                              sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
                                no one said they were a juggernault you fool. simply showing BC isnt

thanks mr university of no hardware, glad to see your agricultural degree is coming in handy

Comment

Working...
                                X