X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV 10: Blacklisted Sons: The Musical

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Jackpot! I think I found it. I tracked down the channel that it was broadcast on in the UK, which is Channel 4, I guess. It looks like they have the episodes on their site streaming. It took a while to figure out how to get there since this site never came up with a google search, but once I found the right website it was pretty easy. I can't see if it works or not, until I get home from work.

For those interested, the show was described as a Twilight Zone type show, that deals with the perils of modern technology. I thought that sounded interesting, so we'll see.
    I heard the same discussion on KFAN. Would you mind sharing the site that you found? I'd like to check out the show as well. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnypohlfan View Post
      I heard the same discussion on KFAN. Would you mind sharing the site that you found? I'd like to check out the show as well. Thanks.
      No problem: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/black-mirror/4od

I still don't know if it will work, but I'm hoping it will. Being that it is a British website and we're in the US.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

No problem: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/black-mirror/4od

I still don't know if it will work, but I'm hoping it will. Being that it is a British website and we're in the US.
        Doesn't look like it's going to work. I got the dreaded "Not available in your area" error when trying to watch the video. If anyone knows a workaround, that would be awesome, otherwise it looks like torrents might be the only option.

Comment

Doesn't look like it's going to work. I got the dreaded "Not available in your area" error when trying to watch the video. If anyone knows a workaround, that would be awesome, otherwise it looks like torrents might be the only option.
          Crap. That sucks. Back to the drawing board.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Crap. That sucks. Back to the drawing board.
            This website says it is available on DirecTV only...

http://www.indiewire.com/article/tel...on-via-directv

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
              Would you rather Taylor Swift?
              Yes.

Wait...rather what?

Comment

I wonder if this will cause season 5 to be Shark Tank's last season: http://www.inc.com/will-yakowicz/mar...ty-clause.html

Comment

You can fool the internet by downloading a VPN program that makes them think you're in the UK.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    You can fool the internet by downloading a VPN program that makes them think you're in the UK.
                    Maybe you can. I wouldn't know where to begin.

Perhaps someone would be willing to share a certain program they have heard from a third party that would work???

Comment

I haven't liked many things about Homeland Season 3, but I have to say, the way the last few episodes have gone down has been excellent. I didn't like, and still don't, that Brody is still around, but I like they way they have used him, so I can give them a pass now. I still think there was way too much time spent on the Dana storyline, that didn't pay big dividends. And it did progress very slow the first half of the season, compared to the first 2. If the season finale comes through next week, it won't matter, I'll still keep watching next season. I am still hoping they move away from the Brody storylines...

RIP - Kirby

Comment

These commercials with James Earl Jones and Malcolm McDowell are pretty great.
                        Cornell University Men's Hockey
                        NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                        Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                          Totes McGotes.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by jmh View Post
                            "Come on, maaaaan."
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Will Windows Media Player or some other player I'd have on my computer play that type of file, I haven't heard of it before, so I don't know if I'd have the software to play it. Is there a player I'd have to download too?

Its sounding like it is too much work...
                              You bring shame on your alma mater.
                              Old Monster Records

Comment

Originally posted by Rimbaud View Post
                                You bring shame on your alma mater.
                                I don't think learning how to download movies/TV shows is part of any Mechanical Engineering degree.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X