X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TV 10: Blacklisted Sons: The Musical

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't think the kids are on the bus. The bus took off when Tyrese (is that his name?) and Maggie and Sasha were together. Then Tyrese told the girls to go, he got in trouble with zombie, and the little girl saved him. Then he said run, and the kids ran the wrong way, and he followed them.
    It's a cluster... The look at next season had a bunch of single action shots, with the lone exception of Carl trying to wake Rick, so it may be a while before the group is reunited.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
      It's a cluster... The look at next season had a bunch of single action shots, with the lone exception of Carl trying to wake Rick, so it may be a while before the group is reunited.
      When they're reunited it'll feel so good.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I hope Carol turns into a zombie-apocalypse warlord. The Governor x10.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Please?

Mrs Jon and I have the comic books up until the point where the Governor's final assault on the prison so I have NO idea where the story goes from here. Fun.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

I bet she plays a big role in getting all the various groups back together again.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              I bet she plays a big role in getting all the various groups back together again.
              Carol = Jake and Elwood Blues?
              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Daryl was with Beth - lucky dog.

Tyrese with the kids.

Glen was the only major character on the bus.

Maggie was with the medic and Sasha.
                Last edited by Gurtholfin; 12-02-2013, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                  Carol = Jake and Elwood Blues?
                  She's on a mission from Gahd.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Barney Stinson is the MAN!
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Blacklist just keeps getting better and better.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Barney Stinson is the MAN!
                        "I can't promise that I won't lie to you, because I will..." I'm sure there was something sappy after that, but I missed it while laughing.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

HIMYM was a slow build last night (a bit too much Barney but whatev) but the payoff was worth it.

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Correct.

Comment

That was about as perfect as a half season can get.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The Mentalist has jumped the shark. Maybe I'm late to that conclusion and I can accept that point of view.
                              It appears they will try to get back on track. We'll see if they'll be successful. I guess the last episode was necessary for the story but not one of their best. Also the only one I can remember where no one died.

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              HIMYM was a slow build last night (a bit too much Barney but whatev) but the payoff was worth it.
                              I thought they took it too far, but you're right it was a good payoff. I just hope they don't spend too much time doing flashbacks to show Marshall and Robin meeting the mother.
                              Last edited by Tiggsy; 12-04-2013, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Gonna check out the premier of Mob City tonight. We'll see if it's any good.
                                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X