BouncyBall 2013/2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BouncyBall 2013/2014

The NBA's great idea to play in Mexico City goes up in smoke. (pun intended.)

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...0344--nba.html
    Twitter: DanMountSports
    2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Haha... Suck it Marquette! Love beating that team and quite possibly the hardest to look at head coach in D-1. Seriously, Williams and Bielema could have an ugly-off.

Badgers are actually kind of fun to watch this year. It doesn't hurt that they're undefeated, but their offense is actually uptempo a lot of the time.

Going on Wednesday to see them crush UW-Milwaukee.

Comment

Notre Dame's Garrick Sherman with the TKO of Doug Gottlieb on Twitter.

Doug Gottlieb ‏@GottliebShow 4h
        Things worse than Garrick Sherman's beard …go

Garrick Sherman ‏@gsherm11 1h
        “@GottliebShow: Things worse than Garrick Sherman’s beard …go” your ability to stay eligible at Notre Dame

Doug Gottlieb ‏@GottliebShow 1h
        ND's last minute 2night #boom RT @gsherm11 “@GottliebShow: Things worse than Garrick Sherman’s beard go” ur ability to stay eligible at ND

@GottliebShow very well done Doug. Your maturity and class never fails to shine through… got any credit cards I can borrow?

.@gsherm11 i got nothing but love my man,the beard is a good Amish look--u have the right to swing back--or shave--

@GottliebShow I have no love for you or respect for you. You’re biased and ignorant. Stay outta my mentions

@gsherm11 sorry I struck a nerve,losing sucks,been there,travel safe,and read up a bit,u might want to rethink ur stance
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
          Notre Dame's Garrick Sherman with the TKO of Doug Gottlieb on Twitter.

Doug Gottlieb ‏@GottliebShow 4h
          Things worse than Garrick Sherman's beard …go

“@GottliebShow: Things worse than Garrick Sherman’s beard …go” your ability to stay eligible at Notre Dame

ND's last minute 2night #boom RT @gsherm11 “@GottliebShow: Things worse than Garrick Sherman’s beard go” ur ability to stay eligible at ND

@GottliebShow very well done Doug. Your maturity and class never fails to shine through… got any credit cards I can borrow?

.@gsherm11 i got nothing but love my man,the beard is a good Amish look--u have the right to swing back--or shave--

@GottliebShow I have no love for you or respect for you. You’re biased and ignorant. Stay outta my mentions

@gsherm11 sorry I struck a nerve,losing sucks,been there,travel safe,and read up a bit,u might want to rethink ur stance
          He may have supplanted SU's Jim Boeheim on the Gotlieb's most hated list.
          Twitter: DanMountSports
          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

My favorite part is how Gottlieb has continually tried to just play it off as "immaturity." Well Doug, my acts of immaturity have never gotten me charged with $900 dollars worth of credit card theft and fraud of my roommates and gotten me kicked out of school.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Houston Rockets led the Zombie Sonics 73-59 at the half...then go on to score 19 points in the second half and lose 104-92.

NBA record for point differential between halves (-54.)
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

It is an absolutely brutal bouncyball season in Milwaukee. UWM has been the highlight, and that's sad.

I just checked the NBA standings. I knew the Bucks were the worst team in the league, but seven wins? SEVEN? They're not even close to breaking double digits!

Comment

Warren Buffett is doing a bracket pool this March. If anyone comes up with a perfect bracket, he will give them one billion dollars. With a B.
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                    Warren Buffett is doing a bracket pool this March. If anyone comes up with a perfect bracket, he will give them one billion dollars. With a B.
                    Is there a limit on how many times one can enter?

Collectively we can probably enter every one of the 2.65 x 1032 brackets required to ensure a winner....
                    "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Three undefeated's left, Arizona, Cuse and Wichita State.

People say that WSU is a fraud due to an easy schedule, but they did make the Final Four last year and I believe returned most of their players. Plus it's like like the Pac 12 is the best conference right now either.

In EL it's shaping up to be a fun weekend. UM-MSU hockey at the Joe Thursday, then at Munn on Friday, followed by basketball Gameday in the morning and then UM-MSU hoops at night on Saturday.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                        I'm all over it.
                        This year I have a fool-proof method for picking winners: tats.

Comment

I'm very excited to see Iowa go on the road and play Michigan tonight. This would be a huge win for a team that wants to be a true Big Ten title contender.

Regardless, I'm just happy that it's exciting and fun to watch Hawkeye Basketball again.
                          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
                            I'm all over it.
                            This year I have a fool-proof method for picking winners: tats.
                            several years ago, there was a teenager who had a perfect bracket. His supposed method: take the school mascots and imagine they faced off against one another, which would win?

(perhaps an apocryphal story about the method. The perfect bracket was widely reported.).
                            "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                              Is there a limit on how many times one can enter?
                              They're limiting it to one entry per household.
                              Originally posted by dicaslover
                              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                                They're limiting it to one entry per household.
                                So, USCHO goes in as a pool and splits the winnings
                                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Working...
                                X