BouncyBall 2013/2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BouncyBall 2013/2014

Vegas now has the Cavs at 3-1 to win the 2015 championship.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      Vegas now has the Cavs at 3-1 to win the 2015 championship.
      I'll take the field.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        I'll take the field.
        Me too. They may have LeBron and Irving, but the Spurs are returning everyone.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

How the Spurs aren't the favorite (4-1) seems off.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            How the Spurs aren't the favorite (4-1) seems off.
            Remember that Odds are created to create equal betting on all teams... They don't necessarily reflect who would is logically the most likely to win the title... With D-bag heading back to Cleveland, there are gonna be more than a few people dumping $$$ on the Cavs to win...
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
              Remember that Odds are created to create equal betting on all teams... They don't necessarily reflect who would is logically the most likely to win the title... With D-bag heading back to Cleveland, there are gonna be more than a few people dumping $$$ on the Cavs to win...
              The happiest bettors are the ones who put money on the Cavs before this.
              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Just out of curiosity... explain why you hate Lebron James besides:

1. the whole "taking my talents to South Beach" spectacle
                2. he gets a lot of media attention

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
                  Just out of curiosity... explain why you hate Lebron James besides:

1. the whole "taking my talents to South Beach" spectacle
                  2. he gets a lot of media attention
                  For me, it comes down to the idea that LeBron >>> Jordan.... And that many of his fans will blindly accept that as fact... It's been since Day 1 basically... Having grown up with the 90s Bulls, it was obvious that we has something special here in Chicago... To just hand that to someone based on media hype is absurd...
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                    For me, it comes down to the idea that LeBron >>> Jordan.... And that many of his fans will blindly accept that as fact... It's been since Day 1 basically... Having grown up with the 90s Bulls, it was obvious that we has something special here in Chicago... To just hand that to someone based on media hype is absurd...
                    This. The best current player is not automatically the next Michael Jordan, no matter how much said best player wishes it were so.
                    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                      This. The best current player is not automatically the next Michael Jordan, no matter how much said best player wishes it were so.
                      Being a Knicks fan and seeing MJ rip out my heart on numerous occasions, I've got to go with Jordan. He didn't need to join up with two great players like LBJ did. He stayed Chicago and got the title with some help. Plus, LBJ seems like an attention whoor.
                      Twitter: DanMountSports
                      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Looks like Bosh is staying in Miami.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

2 year deal for Bron-Bron. An opt-out after next season.

Get ready. There's going to be another circus next year.
                          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

It's a CBA thing, supposedly
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

And it'll be a regular ESPN thing soon enough, too.
                              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

pau to chicago
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X