Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PPACA Implementation Phase II - Love it or Lose it!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The PPACA Implementation Phase II - Love it or Lose it!

????

So this is not set up to follow the tested and true
    Single
    +1
    Or family
    Three tiered pricing structure??
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
      Funny how things change when these ideas and ideals get turned into reality.

Pontificating is easy. Reality is hard and reality always wins.

Or as the smartest President in the history of the United States said in a recent press conference “What we’re also discovering is that insurance is complicated to buy.”
      Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
      2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Originally posted by gounhwildcats View Post
        Or as the smartest President in the history of the United States said in a recent press conference “What we’re also discovering is that insurance is complicated to buy.”
        Did he discover that from listening to the same news reports as the rest of us?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Did he discover that from listening to the same news reports as the rest of us?
          Of course, the smartest man in the world must always be given plausible denial-ability, how else can he spend time making drone strikes?

Maybe some day he'll lend us his intelligence. If glorious everlasting leader, kim jong-il, can golf 33 for 18 holes then surely the miracle savant of our time can sort this out.

-----

Seriously, if he's supposed to be so "smart" but he appears to be sequestered by his go-between Valerie Jarret then what the heck is he doing with his time.
          BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
          Skating Friar Jersey
          AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
          UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
          Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
            Seriously, if he's supposed to be so "smart" but he appears to be sequestered by his go-between Valerie Jarret then what the heck is he doing with his time.
            Trying to shoot 33 for 18 holes --- and failing as miserably as he is with everything else.
            Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
              Trying to shoot 33 for 18 holes --- and failing as miserably as he is with everything else.
              I almost did that at miniature golf. Darn windmills!
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                Years ago I came close to that-i almost shot a 33 on the 18th hole here at the Woodlake Country Club in Lakewood NJ. Obvioulsy it is not my sport of choice.
                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  They always plug the center exit, don'tcha know.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    I'm confused still

The pediatrics coverage for old childless broads. They don't use a pediatrician. Now if they suddenly needed one, "adoption/legal guardian for a death" perhaps that would fall under life changing event, no? Like when a person now goes from single to married (and subsequently their premiums & all change). Right?

And men are getting prego??? Arnold and Danny already did that bad money
                    Given how often male conservatives seem to be suffering from PMS, I think the old boy is onto something!
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Re: The PPACA Implementation Phase II - Love it or Lose it!

Death panels? OOPS! Maybe so??

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/11/9751...nto-obamacare/
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Count me in the group of people who can't keep their plan.

Ill be paying $480 more per year to have a $1000 lower deductible than I previously had.

So Obama did lie after all!

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                          Count me in the group of people who can't keep their plan.

Ill be paying $480 more per year to have a $1000 lower deductible than I previously had.

So Obama did lie after all!
                          WHOA THERE!!!

Rover and priceless couldn't have been wrong?!? Could they!?!?
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

WHOA THERE!!!

Would Rover admit being wrong even if everyone else agreed that he was?

Comment

WHOA THERE!!!

The way I read ericredaxe's comment, he's paying $480 more for a premium but he'll pay $1,000 less to meet his full deductible which would net a $520 savings but I'll let him clarify.
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Would Rover admit being wrong even if everyone else agreed that he was?
                                Since Rover is never wrong, he'd merely use that as additional evidence to prove how everyone else was wrong instead.
                                "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Working...
                                X