Princeton 2013-14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Princeton 2013-14

I know we all tend to look at results in terms of what the team we follow did right or wrong. And you did say Yale made adjustments. I watched the two games Minnesota played at Yale, and the Bulldogs were definitely a team that got better as the game went along. They are one of the few teams to beat Harvard, so it isn't just you. The Tigers are playing for playoff positioning. Yale is playing for its playoff life. Senior nights are always tricky, because teams are emotional early and can be shaky then, or they can be adrenaline-feuled and burn up too much energy early and have little left at the end. So a tough game, but don't look too harshly on your team for it. Just one ill-informed opinion.
    "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Gotta love this game. After two bad losses to teams below them in the schedule, the Tigers turn around and beat Cornell. This means they have to back to Ithaca next weekend. I don't see them winning two out of three there, but at least they ended the season on an up note.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincetonFan View Post
        I don't see them winning two out of three there, but at least they ended the season on an up note.
        Sure hope the team has a more positive attitude than this...
        Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Princeton announces team awards: http://www.goprincetontigers.com/Vie...B_OEM_ID=10600

Comment

Working...
          X