Elmira 2 Midd 1 after 2. Shots 18-15 Midd

Comment

• Re: Division III score updates - 2013-2014

3-2 Midd OT

Comment

Originally posted by obserbear View Post
        3-2 Midd OT
        That was an terrific game. Two very well matched, top teams. Schulman's game tying goal in the middle of the third period was a thing of beauty.

Comment

Plattsburgh downs Norwich for the second time this year. Same score both times.... 6-0

Comment

Originally posted by bobbunnell View Post
            Plattsburgh downs Norwich for the second time this year. Same score both times.... 6-0
            I took the ferry from NY - VT about 10 AM this morning. The wind was up and the ferry was doing at least 3 foot rolls from side to side. I wonder if a few of the Lady Cadets got seasick (assuming the bus used the ferry)??
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
              I took the ferry from NY - VT about 10 AM this morning. The wind was up and the ferry was doing at least 3 foot rolls from side to side. I wonder if a few of the Lady Cadets got seasick (assuming the bus used the ferry)??
              Plattsburgh just better team right now. Plain and simple. Norwich has to dig deep in the big games.

Didn't help not having Gemmiti and Moore.
              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
              GO LAKERS!!!
              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

Sydney Aveson is one shutout from tying and two from breaking the D3 career shutout record.

Also it appears that she's at 55 career wins, which would leave her needing 13 wins to tie Amy Statz's D3 record of 68 career wins with 14 regular season games remaining, plus ECAC West and NCAA Tourney play.

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                  Plattsburgh just better team right now. Plain and simple. Norwich has to dig deep in the big games.

Didn't help not having Gemmiti and Moore.
                  Plattsburgh's three goals in the first were (if I remember right) were shot a total of 10 feet away from the crease. Changing goaltenders settled things down for the Cadets until midway through the third, but I agree that Plattsburgh just looked stronger yesterday.
                  Steve
                  Penn State Class of '95
                  Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
                    Plattsburgh's three goals in the first were (if I remember right) were shot a total of 10 feet away from the crease. Changing goaltenders settled things down for the Cadets until midway through the third, but I agree that Plattsburgh just looked stronger yesterday.
                    Pretty much. First goal was bad d-zone coverage and then an unfortunate bounce off a defenders skate. Second goal was once again poor d-zone coverage but also forgetting about a player that had fallen down and was out of the play. Shot bounces off the boards behind the net right onto Stewart's stick as she's getting back into the play and she's wide open on the crease to put it in with no defender picking her up.
                    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

Adrian 9
                      Chatham 2

Final
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Middlebury all over Salve 4-0...powerplay goal, shortie and 2 even strength, still in the 1st at Kenyon

Comment

6-2 after 2 at Kenyon

Comment

8-2 final at Kenyon shots 39-13

Comment

Originally posted by obserbear View Post
                              8-2 final at Kenyon shots 39-13
                              WoW. Thought that one would be somewhat competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by CrossCheck View Post
                                WoW. Thought that one would be somewhat competitive.

I have seen Midd a lot this season and they are a good team that is getting better and better. The 3 juniors are on a scoring roll, and I don't know if confetti should be throw at them or not, but the 1st years, especially the D, can play. Hard to say if anyone will knock off the Cardinals this season, but if I were placing a wager, I would give the Panthers the best shot by the time NCAAs roll around.

Comment

Working...
                                X