No announcement yet.

Geneseo Ice Knights 13-14 Season: Where memories linger and our thoughts remain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Geneseo Ice Knights 13-14 Season: Where memories linger and our thoughts remain

Originally posted by skipperbob View Post
    Congrats to Genny...two SUNYAC teams in the Frozen Four is great!
    Cool!
    Larry Normandin
    SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
    WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
      not as much as the committee was to yours....
      Are you going to take a leak on their win? Really?

Comment

• Re: Geneseo Ice Knights 13-14 Season: Where memories linger and our thoughts remain

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
        Has Geneseo ever played SNC?
        Only once...In the 2014 NCAA Semi-Finals!
        2012-2013 Last Person Standing Champion
        2012-2013 SUNYAC Pick'Em Champion
        2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2016-2017 D-III Pick'Em Challenge Champion
        2013-2014 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Champion, 2014-2015 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Co-Champion
        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Losers Bracket Loser Champion
        2014-2015 Atlantic Hockey Pick'em Champion

"A fast body-contact game played by men with clubs in their hands and knives laced to their feet.” - Paul Gallico

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
          Who was the one whining about the reffs that were not the issue?
          Learn to read PSU dweeb. No whining - just a brief comment that they were kind (and I was thinking that goaltender interference call where the goaltender wasn't touched, but whatever). It is what it is. It was a good game, the Ice Knights played well and it was a good win for them.

Comment

Originally posted by SB in the 'Seo View Post
            Thanks all! Amazing feeling! Huge step for our program!

PROJECT MAINE IS A GO!!
            See you there! (I'll be the guy in a Geneseo jacket grading exams between periods.)

Comment

Having been at 2 of the last 3 Geneseo games now, I wanted to say that their PP is a joy to watch. Talk about taking advantage of the other team's mistakes. That will be key in the final four.
              WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by nujack View Post
                Learn to read PSU dweeb. No whining - just a brief comment that they were kind (and I was thinking that goaltender interference call where the goaltender wasn't touched, but whatever). It is what it is. It was a good game, the Ice Knights played well and it was a good win for them.
                "I think the zebras were kind to you" ....sounds like a good whine if you ask me. As I said, the zebras had nothing to do with Norwich losing. Geneseo earbed every bit of that win, period.
                Remy Babineaux
                remyb616@gmail.com
                D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                  "I think the zebras were kind to you" ....sounds like a good whine if you ask me. As I said, the zebras had nothing to do with Norwich losing. Geneseo earbed every bit of that win, period.
                  I agree with you that Geneseo earned a nice win.... as to the first part, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Comment

Good luck Geneseo. You have a harder road to the NC game than us, not taking anything away from UWSP, but from what I've seen SNC is on another level
                    http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUPBPMike View Post
                      Having been at 2 of the last 3 Geneseo games now, I wanted to say that their PP is a joy to watch. Talk about taking advantage of the other team's mistakes. That will be key in the final four.
                      Not only the puck movement, but the players move well with out the puck. Well worth the $6 admission today, just wish the college kids were there to make it a little better.
                      Remy Babineaux
                      remyb616@gmail.com
                      D3FHL Web Page

Comment

So when the "Lets go knights!" Chant breaks out... What do we do? (SNC fan)

Comment

Genny fans usually break out the GEN-E-SEO chant so it should be good.

Comment

Was a bit of a bummer that it was not when school was in session, but a great turnout nonetheless. Attendance was 1504. My guess when asked by a friend before the game was 500. Just historically we have never drawn more that 200-300 without the students, but I guess the townsfolk, area alumni, and area students realized the importance of the game and showed up. Way to go Ice Knight Fans!
                            Geneseo Ice Knights Color Commentator 2008 - 2009

Listen to GSU Hockey

Comment

Another little side note... Per a twitter back and forth between Bowdoin Athletics and D3hockey ... Geneseo will bus to the Frozen Four despite being outside of the 500 mile radius.
                              Geneseo Ice Knights Color Commentator 2008 - 2009

Listen to GSU Hockey

Comment

Nice win, Genny. You did the conference proud. Maybe we can have a date in the finals if you get past the excellent St. Norbert team. Good luck.
                                Twitter: DanMountSports
                                2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Working...
                                X