Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Norwich Cadets '13-14 - A New Look Forward

Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post
    So I post something that happened at the end of the Norwich/USM games and I get 3 negative comments in my reputation thingy???? Really??? Am I really know for being that biased for USM???? Am I know for being a Norwich hater???
    Not on my account
    2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
    2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
    2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
    2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

So I post something that happened at the end of the Norwich/USM games and I get 3 negative comments in my reputation thingy???? Really??? Am I really know for being that biased for USM???? Am I know for being a Norwich hater???
      Nor I. What ever may or may not have happened, it is now and pretty has been out of our hands and in the hands of Coach McShane. You just reported what you saw and can't be blamed for that.
      There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        You haven't played anyone that is any good (sorry folks). Heck, Utica has played a tougher schedule.

Wait until after the Primelink to see how the season is going to shape up.
        I agree with you about not playing anyone tough yet, although I thought So. Maine was pretty stingy on defense in the first period. The Prime Link will show us what we need to do.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          You haven't played anyone that is any good (sorry folks). Heck, Utica has played a tougher schedule.

Wait until after the Primelink to see how the season is going to shape up.
          I agree with you about not playing anyone tough yet, although I thought So. Maine was pretty stingy on defense in the first period. The Prime Link will show us what we need to do.

Comment

Originally posted by 17'sfanNU View Post
            Nor I. What ever may or may not have happened, it is now and pretty has been out of our hands and in the hands of Coach McShane. You just reported what you saw and can't be blamed for that.

Agreed...You guys will be just fine, great transition game...

Comment

Agreed...You guys will be just fine, great transition game...
              That's the staple of Norwich hockey under the McShane era...
              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
              GO LAKERS!!!
              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by 17'sfanNU View Post
                Let's first not look past NEC
                Steve Day(NU71)
                Go Cadets

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Day View Post
                  If preliminary computer rankings are to be believed, NEC is very strong so far. Too early to be specific. They won't mean much until the graph connects a bit more (usually after the Primelink is when they start to take real shape.) NEC has some good wins against good teams (I still dislike them very much, even from all the way out here.)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Day View Post
                    Saint Anselm always seems to play us pretty tough usually as well. I think this will be the two stiffest tests NU has faced to date.
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

• Re: Norwich Cadets '13-14 - A New Look Forward

I think both NEC and ST. Anselms will make great home games before the Thanksgiving break. Maybe being home will help the Cadets, I certainly hope so. NEC can be a very physical team, we will need to stay out of the box by not roughing them back. If I remember correctly, they spend quite a bit of time in the penalty box and that can only help out Norwich. It's going to be a great weekend!

Comment

• Originally posted by 17'sfanNU View Post
                        I think both NEC and ST. Anselms will make great home games before the Thanksgiving break. Maybe being home will help the Cadets, I certainly hope so. NEC can be a very physical team, we will need to stay out of the box by not roughing them back. If I remember correctly, they spend quite a bit of time in the penalty box and that can only help out Norwich. It's going to be a great weekend!
                        We could use a STRONG fan turnout this weekend ... students will be bailing out of town for Thanksgiving break on Friday so it is up to you fans to Keep Kreitzberg Krazy!

Comment

Originally posted by PuckVoice View Post
                          We could use a STRONG fan turnout this weekend ... students will be bailing out of town for Thanksgiving break on Friday so it is up to you fans to Keep Kreitzberg Krazy!
                          Friday? - half of them will be gone by Wednesday unless things have changed an awful lot since 2010

Comment

After watching Middlebury outplay Bowdoin last Saturday in a 2-2 tie the Primelink first game with Middlebury should be very tough. Middlebury staked all out and contested the entire ice sort of like the old days for the entire game. They forechecked 2 or 3 guys in order to maintain puck control. I was surprised that a team could skate all out for the entire game on such a large ice surface and they sure looked like a top 10 team.
                            2009-2010 Last Person Standing winner
                            2009-2010 Interlock LPS winner

Comment

Originally posted by hawk View Post
                              After watching Middlebury outplay Bowdoin last Saturday in a 2-2 tie the Primelink first game with Middlebury should be very tough. Middlebury staked all out and contested the entire ice sort of like the old days for the entire game. They forechecked 2 or 3 guys in order to maintain puck control. I was surprised that a team could skate all out for the entire game on such a large ice surface and they sure looked like a top 10 team.
                              We're going to find out a lot about this young group of Cadets over the next three weeks. We've got six games in a row against quality to top notch competition.
                              GO LAKERS!!!
                              Oswego State '09

Comment

after catching midd-colby game on sunday---midd's the real deal--great skating and terrific passing--especially around the opposing net.should be a good match up for the prime link!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X