Norwich Cadets '13-14 - A New Look Forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Norwich Cadets '13-14 - A New Look Forward

Between a bad cold and the weather, I'm watching NSN at home tonight. Wish I was there, but the stands look a bit empty; late notice, weeknight, weather, etc.

First NCAA at Kreitzberg that I have not been there.
    Last edited by nujack; 03-12-2014, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nujack View Post
      Between a bad cold and the weather, I'm watching NSN at home tonight. Wish I was there, but the stands look a bit empty; late notice, weeknight, weather, etc.

First NCAA at Kreitzberg that I have not been there.

Same old power play - better puck movement even strength again ...

What do you know - when you shoot the puck good things happen
      2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
      2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
      2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

The power play...has not changed at all this year, so it seems to me that McShane has a reason for not changing it. Either that or he doesn't read this forum and no one has clued him in There is no way that the players are not following his directions, there would be lot's of splinters in starter's bottoms if they dared to ignore coach. Salem state is playing better than I imagined and Norwich is playing not as well as I thought despite leading 3-1 starting the second period. Passing is off a lot! I am pretty sure that will change this period. Go Cadets!
        There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

That was pretty!!! (First Duszynski goal)
          Last edited by nujack; 03-12-2014, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Turning into a rout. 6-1 Norwich midway through the game.

Comment

Congrats to Travis Janke, 100th career assist scored this second period against Salem. Better job on passing by the Cadets, huge lead, but they have to play solid defense and no useless penalties to get out of the game clean and healty.
              There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

I'm suddenly a huge Nichols College men's hockey fan!!!

It would be great to have a quarterfinal game at Kreitzberg this Saturday night, but I think it's a longshot.

Comment

Originally posted by nujack View Post
                  I'm suddenly a huge Nichols College men's hockey fan!!!

It would be great to have a quarterfinal game at Kreitzberg this Saturday night, but I think it's a longshot.
                  Nichols, where's that? Of course I'm a fan!
                  The "Miracle" was winning the Gold Medal Game against the Finns. I'm biased, I was there.

Comment

• Safely home in Burlington ... took me 2 hours instead of the usual one but here in one piece ... thinking how nice it would be to only drive to Northfield on Saturday instead of the six hours to Geneseo.
                    Having said that guys played well tonight ... great to see the offense get it cranked up ... but NU will need to be stronger in all areas if we end up going to Genny.
                    Definite step up in competition ... this is the team that beat out Plattsburgh for the SUNYAC Regular season title.

Comment

Originally posted by PuckVoice View Post
                      Safely home in Burlington ... took me 2 hours instead of the usual one but here in one piece ... thinking how nice it would be to only drive to Northfield on Saturday instead of the six hours to Geneseo.
                      Having said that guys played well tonight ... great to see the offense get it cranked up ... but NU will need to be stronger in all areas if we end up going to Genny.
                      Definite step up in competition ... this is the team that beat out Plattsburgh for the SUNYAC Regular season title.
                      1+

Congratulations Cadets for a overpowering win over Salem State. Nice work.

Still believe that Plattsburg, when we faced them early in the season was the best team we faced all season. Also believe that this is a far better NU team then the one we sent against the Cards in January. Genny can be beaten as others have already proven--we just need to do that---if they are to be our next opponent. Go Cadets.

Does anyone have a video link for the Genny/Nichols Game today? Please post so we can get an idea who we might
                      be up against next? Thanks. Go Cadets
                      Last edited by Old Rook NU'66; 03-13-2014, 08:24 AM.
                      Old Rook NU'66--Roll On Cadets
                      Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies.

Comment

• Did Salem make back to MA. Also does NU have to travel to Genny if they win?
                        Last edited by hawk; 03-13-2014, 08:33 AM.
                        2009-2010 Last Person Standing winner
                        2009-2010 Interlock LPS winner

Comment

• Originally posted by hawk View Post
                          Did Salem make back to MA. Also does NU have to travel to Genny if they win?
                          Don't know and yes..

Comment

Originally posted by Old Rook NU'66 View Post
                            1+

Does anyone have a video link for the Genny/Nichols Game today? Please post so we can get an idea who we might
                            be up against next? Thanks. Go Cadets
                            http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sunygeneseoicehockey
                            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                            GO LAKERS!!!
                            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                            Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                              Thanks Prez.
                              Old Rook NU'66--Roll On Cadets
                              Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies.

Comment

Originally posted by PuckVoice View Post
                                Safely home in Burlington ... took me 2 hours instead of the usual one but here in one piece ... thinking how nice it would be to only drive to Northfield on Saturday instead of the six hours to Geneseo.
                                Ken won't free up the WDEV corporate jet to whisk you and Tanner over to Genny and back?

Nice to see the offense appear... a few real pretty goals. I thought it was quite sportsmanlike to call off the dogs in the third and not run up the score. I think that play Duszynski was in front of the goal and passed rather than shot he could have easily scored.

I think you're right that Genny will be a stiff test if that is who they play.

Comment

Working...
                                X