Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Oswego State 2013-2014 Season Thread - A New Beginning...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official Oswego State 2013-2014 Season Thread - A New Beginning...

Originally posted by dmac1103 View Post
    Yes it is the same one unless there were 2 players with the same name playing for the Rochester Stars in the EJHL. Oswego fans might also see a familiar name as Cortlands new ast. coach.
    http://collegehockeystats.net/1314/rosters/crtm
    Good for Jonesy! I hope he finds success there, except for when they play the Lakers.

Comment

bottomline the whole team has little experience,when u campare to the Platty line-up etc.......I think the guys will do fine and think A goalie will step-up,it may take half the season or more but it will be fun to watch.......looking forward to watching the SHOWCASE tomorrow,I hope Murhpy isnt reffing

Comment

Originally posted by 93GreatLaker View Post
        What's missing from that one clip is the 5 goals he gave up on the night (a 5-2 loss to Kimball Union). Can't take too much stock in a "highlight" reel. You can tell every bit as much about a goalie seeing the types of goals they give up as you can by watching the types of saves they can make. This video only showed half the story.

With that said, looking forward to the season. I think some of the returning guys will show to be more talented than expected, they just had a tough time cracking a very stacked line-up the last year or two. Should be fun being the underdog.
        Carr should have a good yr,along with all 3 dmen and Titanic,Badham,Rodrigues and EKS have to step with with some offense while playing an all-around game....

Comment

Looks like they will have a pretty good crowd tomorrow night, tickets are listed as Limited .This IS on WTOP correct didnt see a link on the schedule??

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
            Looks like they will have a pretty good crowd tomorrow night, tickets are listed as Limited .This IS on WTOP correct didnt see a link on the schedule??
            With it being Parents and Family Weekend, it's a sure thing for a big crowd on Saturday night.
            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
            GO LAKERS!!!
            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
            Oswego State '09

Comment

A new poster to the thread. I followed along the last couple seasons and finally decided to join the conversation. Looking forward to the new season, should be interesting to watch the new class and how it all comes together after the last 4 years. I also wrote a blog that followed both the men and women last year, and have decided to do that again. I've written a season preview for each team to lead up to the official puck drop next week. Here's the link if anyone is interested in a little reading! http://oswegostatehockey.wordpress.com/

Looking forward to the showcase tomorrow night!
              Oswego '15

Comment

Originally posted by lakerhockey15 View Post
                A new poster to the thread. I followed along the last couple seasons and finally decided to join the conversation. Looking forward to the new season, should be interesting to watch the new class and how it all comes together after the last 4 years. I also wrote a blog that followed both the men and women last year, and have decided to do that again. I've written a season preview for each team to lead up to the official puck drop next week. Here's the link if anyone is interested in a little reading! http://oswegostatehockey.wordpress.com/

Oswego '15
                looks good and welcome

Comment

Looks interesting... will enjoy following.

Comment

Nice re-cap and preview, Laker. I look forward to reading your blog entries as the season commences, so put em up. Welcome to the board and avoid the smelly fish!

Comment

I just bookmarked your blog. It looks great, and I look forward to following through the season.
                      2012-2013 Last Person Standing Champion
                      2012-2013 SUNYAC Pick'Em Champion
                      2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2016-2017 D-III Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                      2013-2014 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Champion, 2014-2015 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Co-Champion
                      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Losers Bracket Loser Champion
                      2014-2015 Atlantic Hockey Pick'em Champion

"A fast body-contact game played by men with clubs in their hands and knives laced to their feet.” - Paul Gallico

Comment

Oswego '15
                        Well done!
                        LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Oswego '15
                          Well done!
                          LakerEagleLover

Comment

FYI anyone who plans on watching the showcase tonight produced by WTOP10 and distributed on the Oswego Athletics website will have to log-in using your information from last season or register...no cost to view.
                            LakerEagleLover

Comment

Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone. I'm very interested to see how the team looks tonight. It certainly appears that the talent is going to be there, it'll be interesting to see how long it takes to develop some chemistry and consistent lines.

Comment

Is the video feed down for anyone else?
                                http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Working...
                                X