Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Oswego State 2013-2014 Season Thread - A New Beginning...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Oswego State 2013-2014 Season Thread - A New Beginning...

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
    Hey Bakdraft funny story, I was planting a tree for a guy out here in Colorado, we got to talking and he played Hockey with you at Oswego. Jim Tyo told me to tell ya "Hi"
    Yes blast from the past for sure,good player,old school grinder,good guy,thanks for the blast

Comment

Save The Date

Oswego State Men's Hockey 50th Anniversary Celebration Nov 14-15

http://alumni.oswego.edu/s/1552/inde...=13&calcid=664
      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Mitchell herlihey 5'9" 17olbs CCHL Nepean Raiders forward 54gp 17g 28a...nothing to spectacular as fas as stats go but they dont tell all do they..

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
          Mitchell herlihey 5'9" 17olbs CCHL Nepean Raiders forward 54gp 17g 28a...nothing to spectacular as fas as stats go but they dont tell all do they..
          Not spectacular but a little depth doesn't hurt.

Comment

0.83 PPG, coming from Kenny Neil's old team. He could be good, Neil transitioned well. (Neil put up 1.26 PPG in the same league)
            http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
              0.83 PPG, coming from Kenny Neil's old team. He could be good, Neil transitioned well. (Neil put up 1.26 PPG in the same league)
              If he is half as good as Neil we are lucky,I think neil was our best player until he got hurt,I think he could have been a/the difference maker at the end,on the powerplay for sure..Hope his knee is healing well.

Comment

so we have 2 recruits so far,good to see guys still looking at oswego even though we had 33 on the roster last season and are only losing 2 seniors, that said how many players will return to play??, who will call it quits?? transfer?? and how many new recruits will show up?? transfers??..any ideas??...rumors??

Comment

• I believe we have a 3rd or elite prospects seems to think so, Alex D'Oliveira

Comment

Originally posted by osu54-1a View Post
                    I believe we have a 3rd or elite prospects seems to think so, Alex D'Oliveira
                    didnt count him, as he "committed",last yr then bailed at the end,not sure what will be with him, I think he was looking for a D1 thing and played the extra yr in jr's, had almost the same exact stats as the yr b4.......who knows, looks to be a good addition if he comes??

Comment

Ok boys looks like we have a new one...dave Ferreira from the Jersey Hitmen USPHL via the brockville braves CCHL. from Riverside N.J. 5' 10' 190lbs 2013-14 with Jersey 48gp 9g and 23 a...with Brockville in 2012-13 he tore it up, 58gp 38g 37a for 75pts..he was a clarkson recuit, and was very well recruited in D1, not sure what happened?? He was also rated in the "b" class for the NHL,again not sure whats up?? But he is on college commitments as coming to Oz next yr.Looks to be a nice pick up.Also if you go to eliteproprospects he is listed as a Clarkson recruit as well. Edit...in the 2012-13 season in the CCHl, Kenny Neil had 2 more points than Ferreira but played 3 more games, and Ferreira had 17 more goals.Ok boys this looks to be a serious pick up,lets hope he shows.. CoachGosek is on the warpath..another edit, USPHL site has him as a Oswego commit.
                      Last edited by bakdraft21; 05-01-2014, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Ok boys looks like we have a new one...dave Ferreira from the Jersey Hitmen USPHL via the brockville braves CCHL. from Riverside N.J. 5' 10' 190lbs 2013-14 with Jersey 48gp 9g and 23 a...with Brockville in 2012-13 he tore it up, 58gp 38g 37a for 75pts..he was a clarkson recuit, and was very well recruited in D1, not sure what happened?? He was also rated in the "b" class for the NHL,again not sure whats up?? But he is on college commitments as coming to Oz next yr.Looks to be a nice pick up.Also if you go to eliteproprospects he is listed as a Clarkson recruit as well. Edit...in the 2012-13 season in the CCHl, Kenny Neil had 2 more points than Ferreira but played 3 more games, and Ferreira had 17 more goals.Ok boys this looks to be a serious pick up,lets hope he shows.. CoachGosek is on the warpath..another edit, USPHL site has him as a Oswego commit.
                        Current Laker Brian Hennessy was on that Brockville team. A very good Ben Blasko (Nazareth)also played on that team and put up 100 points!! Looks to be a great addition.

Comment

It is nice to see names coming in on the team. Nothing to get excited about until next year. The big question I have is who will be leaving or not making it next year. The 2 that I felt bad for was Kim-Swallow and P. Rod., but Kim-Swallow was hurt most of the year. What roll if any will they have next year??
                          Oswego '88

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                            clearinghouse? Lack of a full 4 yr ride and cheaper (free room & board) at Oswego? Degree aspirations?

For whatever reasons, at least he kept the same colors.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              clearinghouse? Lack of a full 4 yr ride and cheaper (free room & board) at Oswego? Degree aspirations?

For whatever reasons, at least he kept the same colors.
                              And by attending Clarkson, you would be on the 2nd best hockey team on campus.
                              LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
                                And by attending Clarkson, you would be on the 2nd best hockey team on campus.
                                Touche, sir. At least one of our teams has won an NCAA hockey title.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X