X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vermont 2013-2014 Season Thread : The Golden Year

Originally posted by midge843 View Post
    Union wins! Come on UNH....
    Why UNH? I would think we want Providence, Quin, Minnesota and Ferris.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdaddy1968 View Post
      Why UNH? I would think we want Providence, Quin, Minnesota and Ferris.
      Wow I meant Providence. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by midge843 View Post
        Wow I meant Providence. My bad.
        Actually NH doesn't hurt us as long as Q wins in overtime. We got Ferris. Looks like MN is going to lose. Q is the big one right now. A ND loss doesn't hurt either as long as Q wins.

Comment

Actually NH doesn't hurt us as long as Q wins in overtime. We got Ferris. Looks like MN is going to lose. Q is the big one right now. A ND loss doesn't hurt either as long as Q wins.
          That UND loss looks like it puts UVM in. I didn't run every scenario but if every lower seed wins UVM is in.. (and even the other combinations I ran has UVM in at 12 or 13

Comment

That UND loss looks like it puts UVM in. I didn't run every scenario but if every lower seed wins UVM is in.. (and even the other combinations I ran has UVM in at 12 or 13
            Looking at it also. I think UVM is in and UND is out even if they lose tomorrow afternoon to WMU.
            Go Pioneers!

Comment

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
              Looking at it also. I think UVM is in and UND is out even if they lose tomorrow afternoon to WMU.
              There is one where UVM is out. Ohio State, Union, UNH and Mankato all win. (all 4 have to win)

Comment

There is one where UVM is out. Ohio State, Union, UNH and Mankato all win. (all 4 have to win)
                You mean we hafta actually route for UML? Dam Q.
                New Arena New Arena where for art thou New Arena

Comment

Originally posted by Cat lover View Post
                  As long as Wisc or Ferris win you don't . I think Union is going to win so one of those other 2 better win.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat lover View Post
                    Just cheer for Colgate, Wisco, or Ferris. And go ahead and cheer for UNH, that would add an extra HE team in the tourney.
                    Originally posted by Hokydad
                    Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

http://www.uscho.com/bracketology/20...urday-morning/

Comment

Congrats to Cats for qualifying for the tournament. Playing with house money now, time to bring it. Will be tough draw but they nearly toppled UML who cakewalked over ND and UNH. Gotta like Cats chances, hope they don't draw BC or Minny though. Go Cats.

Comment

With two games left; Maimi & Denver are tied at 2 (the outcome doesn't matter to UVM) and Ohio State & Wisconsin are tied at 4 (if OSU wins, UVM is that last one in; if Wisconsin wins, UVM is the second to last in and North Dakota is last in), all pairwise predictor combinations turn out positive for the Cats.

Let's assume they are in, I would guess they would be a #4 seed in Bridgeport playing the #1 seed Union. A tough, but good match up for the cats.

BC is the #1 seed in Worcester
                          Minnesota is the #1 seed in St. Paul
                          Wisconsin is the #1 seed in Cincy.

Comment

Originally posted by snwbrdr View Post
                            Congrats to Cats for qualifying for the tournament. Playing with house money now, time to bring it. Will be tough draw but they nearly toppled UML who cakewalked over ND and UNH. Gotta like Cats chances, hope they don't draw BC or Minny though. Go Cats.
                            Most likely Union.

Comment

Originally posted by snwbrdr View Post
                              UVM can't play BC (or any other Hockey East) team in the first round, per NCAA rules.

Comment

Originally posted by UVM - Bruin View Post
                                UVM can't play BC (or any other Hockey East) team in the first round, per NCAA rules.
                                They can if there are 5 Hockey East teams in the tournament. More likely they'd be sent to Bridgeport, but if the committee wanted to keep serpentine bracket integrity, it's allowed.
                                Lowell Forever
                                Forever Lowell

Comment

Working...
                                X