X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ferris State University Hockey: 2013-2014 season

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    2-0 win at Munn.

Ferris wins at MSU, and Kunitz has a goal at the Joe. Good night to be a Bulldog.
    Thank you for b****-slapping sparty. That b**** deserves it...
    Originally posted by alfablue
    Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
    Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
    I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

I have the feeling that will take care of itself when we go to Minneapolis during the break.
      Just as we suspected Hammer. We're not #1, but we may get a shot at them in a couple weeks.

But plenty of other stuff to turn our attention to in the meantime.
      "What I get paid for are the practices, I would play the games for nothing."
      - Tim Horton

Ferris State University
      CCHA Champions 2003 & 2012

Comment

I don't think we're going to be #1. Right now, I'm not sure I'd want to be #1.
        Not until the first week of April. Good for the program, anyway.

Comment

Two months ago today I became facebook official with my best friend, Winning. I never thought I would meet someone so loyal and committed and fun as Winning. She and I have had two amazing months and we share nearly everything together. But we don't have one of those annoying relationships where we spend every second of the day cuddled up with each other...sometimes I hang out with my cousin Away Tie, and Winning is always waiting for me when I come home.

So this one goes out to my love, my darling, Winning. HAPPY TWO MONTH ANNIVERSARY. I can't wait to spend the holidays with you in Minnesota.
          see you in the pound

Comment

Originally posted by ferrisfan1 View Post
            Two months ago today I became facebook official with my best friend, Winning. I never thought I would meet someone so loyal and committed and fun as Winning. She and I have had two amazing months and we share nearly everything together. But we don't have one of those annoying relationships where we spend every second of the day cuddled up with each other...sometimes I hang out with my cousin Away Tie, and Winning is always waiting for me when I come home.

So this one goes out to my love, my darling, Winning. HAPPY TWO MONTH ANNIVERSARY. I can't wait to spend the holidays with you in Minnesota.

Clever!!!!!! Plus you will never get tired of Winning, each time is like the first time!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Le_Coq_Grande View Post
              Clever!!!!!! Plus you will never get tired of Winning, each time is like the first time!!!!!
              You forgot that miss winning is also contagious and has to contend with miss jealous- a close drinking companion of mister loser.

Comment

Originally posted by ferrisfan1 View Post

You just jinxed yourself. A friend of mine was seeing a girl for a couple months and then he told me that he became "Facebook official" with her. Within a week she broke up with him...
                I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
                  You just jinxed yourself. A friend of mine was seeing a girl for a couple months and then he told me that he became "Facebook official" with her. Within a week she broke up with him...
                  It'll be okay if he ends up with Winning's sorority sister, Tying.

GFM
                  Geof F. Morris
                  UAH BSE MAE 2002
                  UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                    It'll be okay if he ends up with Winning's sorority sister, Tying.

GFM
                    Greeks are geeks...

Comment

• Re: Ferris State University Hockey: 2013-2014 season

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/coll...hl-barry-wolff

Commit Corey Mackin - his junior coach talks about him here.
                      https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                      Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Ferris State's video preview of the Mariucci Classic: www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZVWVOCs08k&hd=1

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                          Yeah, it's really too bad. FSN needs another Alternate Channel. Or just broadcast it on Fox College Sports. I realize there are probably financial restraints to doing either, but it really sucks that this potential matchup won't be televised.
                          Here's the update with TV on Saturday night at 7/8pm:

FOX Sports North: Minnesota Wild
                          FOX Sports North +: Minnesota Timberwolves
                          FOX Sports Detroit: Detroit Red Wings
                          NBC Sports: Notre Dame @ Boston College
                          CBS Sports: College Basketball - Harvard @ Rice
                          ESPNU: College Basketball - Indiana State @ Evansville
                          FCSA: Anchorage @ Wisco
                          FCSC: College Basketball - Texas A&M @ Oral Roberts
                          FCSP: College Basketball - Eastern Kentucky @ Southern Illinois

So basically, every network that broadcasts college hockey is broadcasting live content that night. There is one network left that officials are working to finalize details to broadcast the Minnesota 7/8pm Saturday night game. Will be announced ASAP.

Regardless, although Minnesota does not typically video stream their games, they will be streaming all 4 this weekend on www.GopherSports.com.

www.***********/DominicHennig

Ferris State Hockey Video Center: http://www.ferrisstatebulldogs.com/s...riucci_Classic
                          Last edited by DominicHennig; 12-31-2013, 11:09 PM.

Comment

That other network was the Big Ten Network:

Minnesota announced that the 7 p.m. central game on Saturday night will be broadcast nationally on BTN and streamed on BTN2Go.com

Regardless if Minnesota wins or loses tomorrow night, they will play at 7 central/8 eastern on the Big Ten Network. That means if Minnesota loses, the championship game will be played at 4/5 on Saturday without TV coverage.

Comment

Game day has finally arrived. I am nervous with all this #1 vs. #2 hype. Ferris has to stay focused on RPI and come out hard like they did in Ann Arbor. Only two losses this season, but both were to ECAC teams. I think if they do it right the big ice may actually be an advantage in game one.

Go Dawgs!
                              "What I get paid for are the practices, I would play the games for nothing."
                              - Tim Horton

Ferris State University
                              CCHA Champions 2003 & 2012

Comment

I'm sad that Minny didn't hold up their end of the bargain.

GFM
                                Geof F. Morris
                                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Working...
                                X