Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin Badgers 2013-2014 Season

Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2013-2014 Season

http://www.uwbadgers.com/sports/w-ho...100713aaa.html

Note the last question on Madison Packer. Seems to indicate that she is one of the main leaders on the team.

Always thought Kohl concessions were pretty good...but then I'm used to the worst in the WCHA. Is there a marked difference between Kohl and the new joint?
    MINNESOTA HOCKEY

I would guess that the concessions are literally the same at Kohl vs. LaBahn. The only difference I've noticed is that they now have Dr. Pepper products instead of Coca-Cola.

Wisconsin Badgers Crease Creature

Quote Originally Posted by Badger Booster View Post
    I would guess that the concessions are literally the same at Kohl vs. LaBahn. The only difference I've noticed is that they now have Dr. Pepper products instead of Coca-Cola.
    I'm pretty sure they are the exact same. The selection may vary a bit (i.e. I don't think pizza is available at La Bahn), but the concessions at the Field House, La Bahn Arena, Kohl Center, and Camp Randall Stadium are the same food.

Let's go RED!

Quote Originally Posted by sergio191 View Post
    I have never bought anything from the concession stand, is there anything good?
    The food is nothing special. If you get nachos, just bear in mind the chips don't fit into the cheese resevoir very well, only at an angle, and then the chips don't reach the bottom. I'd rather spend $5.00 @ Culvers on the way home on a kids meal.

Speaking of Culvers, the 5 goal free ice cream/cus**** promotion is dead, eh? Instead there's a dollar off a basket meal coupon on the back ofthe ticket. That's really a bummer. It was always fun to try and beat the rush to the Culvers @ East Towne and they see all the fans there.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 WE WANT MORE!

Come to the WELS...Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy A View Post
    The food is nothing special. If you get nachos, just bear in mind the chips don't fit into the cheese resevoir very well, only at an angle, and then the chips don't reach the bottom. I'd rather spend $5.00 @ Culvers on the way home on a kids meal.

Speaking of Culvers, the 5 goal free ice cream/cus**** promotion is dead, eh? Instead there's a dollar off a basket meal coupon on the back ofthe ticket. That's really a bummer. It was always fun to try and beat the rush to the Culvers @ East Towne and they see all the fans there.
    There was no "Five Goal Free For All" announcement, but a couple of Culver's locations were taking tickets for free dairy dessert.

Let's go RED!

Quote Originally Posted by WiscDC View Post
    There was no "Five Goal Free For All" announcement, but a couple of Culver's locations were taking tickets for free dairy dessert.
    I would bet those locations just didn't know it's dead.

I would bet those locations just didn't know it's dead.
    Does this mean we chant "we want ice cream/cus****" after 5 goals?

Thanks for putting that link up...Seems like Wisconsin was fortunate to not have a penalty called on them ( no. 7) before Ammerman got control of the puck.

If you care about such things, the players were all very excited that John Buccigross gave them as a team and Brittany Ammerman specifically a shoutout during last nights SportsCenter

http://youtu.be/159gtw0hOsI
    If you want to be a Badger, then come along with me...

It's a great day for hockey!

If you care about such things, the players were all very excited that John Buccigross gave them as a team and Brittany Ammerman specifically a shoutout during last nights SportsCenter

http://youtu.be/159gtw0hOsI

Doing some recon and saw that Minnesota took a LOT of penalties against Colgate last weekend. They were on the penalty kill something like 14 times over the weekend series. As I mentioned, the Badger PP didn't look so great, but if they can get the Gophers on the PK even half that much ...

Minny outscored Colgate 18-0 when they met last season, but won 3-1 and 8-3 this time around and were down a goal in each game.

Suffice it to say, these are not the same teams from last year. Rigsby's experience is going to be so key. Badgers have to pepper the net. I read Alex say something about wanting to end their streak since Minny ended UW's when Rigs was a sophomore. The Gophers are raising their Natty banner Friday night. How nice would it be to spoil that celebration?

Doing some recon and saw that Minnesota took a LOT of penalties against Colgate last weekend. They were on the penalty kill something like 14 times over the weekend series. As I mentioned, the Badger PP didn't look so great, but if they can get the Gophers on the PK even half that much ...

Minny outscored Colgate 18-0 when they met last season, but won 3-1 and 8-3 this time around and were down a goal in each game.

Suffice it to say, these are not the same teams from last year. Rigsby's experience is going to be so key. Badgers have to pepper the net. I read Alex say something about wanting to end their streak since Minny ended UW's when Rigs was a sophomore. The Gophers are raising their Natty banner Friday night. How nice would it be to spoil that celebration?

Quote Originally Posted by tristarscoop View Post
    If you saw the Friday game against the Gophers in Madison last year, you should know not to expect nearly as many power play chances at Ridder.

Let's go RED!

Quote Originally Posted by tristarscoop View Post
    The Gophers are raising their Natty banner Friday night. How nice would it be to spoil that celebration?
    Mega nice.

Both teams are different for sure, UW has the edge in goal, the ? is can they get enough rubber on the rodent sieve.

http://www.uwbadgers.com/blog/2013/1...e-gophers.html

Sounds like they are ready to go this weekend.

Well, crap.

UW has the edge in goal, the ? is can they get enough rubber on the rodent sieve.
    Oops.
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Thread Information