X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016-2017 Division I Commitments

Originally posted by BCAlum
    Pathetic.
    The MC coaching staff is sub-par at best. I'm personally not a fan of Brent Hill's coaching or recruiting. He gets these jobs because he is a nice guy.

Will MC pull a Penn State and send some players packing?

Comment

Originally posted by ZedLeppelin View Post
      http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/w-...041416aaa.html (all three played together at Minnetonka)
      Little-known fact: the Minnetonka-to-Penn State pipeline started quite by accident when a player attempted to type 'Pagel' into their GPS but instead typed 'Pegula'. The rest is history.

Comment

Originally posted by Call It View Post
        The MC coaching staff is sub-par at best. I'm personally not a fan of Brent Hill's coaching or recruiting. He gets these jobs because he is a nice guy.

if they can get kids from Minnetonka HS, yeah, they probably will

Comment

With Penn State graduating 12 seniors, and only bringing in 7 freshmen, that drops the roster from the current 27 players to 22 players next season (including 3 goalies). Would you expect them to run with that, or would you expect some off-season transfers to come in?

Comment

Originally posted by ZedLeppelin View Post
            With Penn State graduating 12 seniors, and only bringing in 7 freshmen, that drops the roster from the current 27 players to 22 players next season (including 3 goalies). Would you expect them to run with that, or would you expect some off-season transfers to come in?
            Based on the number of disgruntled players who were cut they could probably pick up 3-5 out of the current student body....

Comment

• 2016 2017 Division I Commitments

For Canadians who have gone to Training Division. What does Customs need to know?
              Im headed there for end of Jan
              Thanks

Comment

• Re: 2016 2017 Division I Commitments

Interesting article about the alarming trend of early recruiting. Must read.

http://laxmagazine.com/college_women...rly_recruiting

If true it is way worse now that even 8-10 years ago when our kids went thru the process. Back then early recruiting starting at grade 10, but mostly in grade 11 onwards. back then earliest commits were usually kids in grade 11.

Comment

• Originally posted by Call It View Post

One has decided to leave so far! Betting there will be more

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                    5 total for BC which are now official:

http://bceagles.com/news/2015/11/19/WIH_1119150139.aspx

Delaney Belinskas..........F..........(Williston Northampton)..........Port Orange, FL
                    Caitrin Lonergan.........F...........(Noble & Greenough/USA U18).........Roslindale, MA
                    Bridget McCarthy...........F.............(Noble & Greenough)............Pembroke, MA
                    Rachel Moore........F..............(Tabor Academy).............Falmouth, MA
                    Caroline Ross................D..............(NAHA)......... ........Rochester, NY

BC now has 7 freshmen on the roster -- the above 5, plus:

Molly Barrow.............G..............East Coast Wizards...........Belmont, MA
                    Kate Annese..............F...............Mid-Fairfield CT Stars..........Needham, MA

Other than Lonergan who I know enough about to know she's going to be good, does anyone know anything about the other 6?
                    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Barrow is coming in as a third goalie.
                      Annese is more than likely a 4th liner or healthy scratch.
                      Ross is an animal of a defenseman. You will love her.
                      Bridget McCarthy can fly. I see her as a third line/penalty killing type forward.
                      Do not know Moore or Belinskas.
                      Lonergan is a great get. Could be a total stud.

Comment

Originally posted by Whockeyfan View Post
                        Barrow is coming in as a third goalie.
                        Annese is more than likely a 4th liner or healthy scratch.
                        Ross is an animal of a defenseman. You will love her.
                        Bridget McCarthy can fly. I see her as a third line/penalty killing type forward.
                        Do not know Moore or Belinskas.
                        Lonergan is a great get. Could be a total stud.
                        Thank you very much!
                        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Working...
                        X