This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
    Tickets are always more for the tourney because there are two games. What are the prices for the Goal Rush tourney?
    According to ticketmaster, prices are the same for regular games as well.
    “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

• Re: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

Originally posted by Suze View Post
      Tickets are always more for the tourney because there are two games. What are the prices for the Goal Rush tourney?
      tickets were the same for the tourney as they will be for regular season.

http://www.goseawolves.com/ViewArtic...B_OEM_ID=13400
      HOCKEY
      Single-Game Tickets Regular Discount*
      Upper Mezzanine $18.50 $13.50
      Lower Mezzanine $13.25 $8.25

KENDALL HOCKEY CLASSIC
      Single-Session (2 games) Tickets Regular Discount*
      Upper Mezzanine $18.50 $13.50
      Lower Mezzanine $13.25 $8.25

Comment

Originally posted by ru00 View Post
        Yes, only at the door. Right next to where students get tickets and will call.

From what I can tell there are no tickets that do not have assigned seats on them. The person giving out tickets to the mother with the 6 kids went through her stack of tickets looking for 6 that would be together. This tells me that all of them have seats rather than begin true GA tickets. I like the idea of at least some of the lower bowl being open seating so that there are not problems later.
        I was told by two people in the athletic department that there are GA seats in the lower bowl, down by the front rows I believe, but don't quote me on that. I'll find out.
        Originally Posted by aparch
        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
          According to ticketmaster, prices are the same for regular games as well.
          Ok, but do you know ticket prices for the Goal Rush? Are they sold out?
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
            Ok, but do you know ticket prices for the Goal Rush? Are they sold out?
            From what I could tell through ticketmaster there are still tickets and they range from $18.70-$25.80 if you go through ticketmaster.

Comment

Originally posted by ru00 View Post
              From what I could tell through ticketmaster there are still tickets and they range from $18.70-$25.80 if you go through ticketmaster.
              Are there fees that are tacked onto those prices?

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Are there fees that are tacked onto those prices?
                Yes, $6 something. Don't remember the cents.

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                  i agree, especially with Western getting shutout twice by notre dame this weekend. And i bet Sam Mellor wants to try and stick it to some of his old teammates as well.

Denver also looked good shutting out Merrimack twice this weekend.
                  Interesting to see how Western Michigan fares in the NCHC, sure they have a former NHL coach (Andy Murray) which I bet is a ginormous plus for Sam. But WM did okay in the CCHA the past 5/10 seasons. They did very crappy in the playoffs last year, and they're in tougher conference from top to bottom now. Not to mention they just got blanked for a whole weekend against a very good Notre Dame team. Seems to me they will probably be a bottom feeder, and I kind of hope they are. The kid was supposed to be a key part of our rebuilding, and then leaves after a ho-hum season to almost the exact same situation!? Bury him in the boards boys, show Sam he made the wrong choice and score only when he is on the ice And no, I don't hold grudges
                  Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

I haven't seen it posted yet, but I hope that Kwas gets WCHA offensive player of the week!!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I haven't seen it posted yet, but I hope that Kwas gets WCHA offensive player of the week!!
                      He got it suze

http://www.wcha.com/men/pres1314/201310/oct15wpmm.php
                      Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

• Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                        He got it suze

here
                        FTFY dude.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                          Thanks (to you to JJ). Congrats Jordan!!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                            So if you couple attitude with an uptick in tempo and a new coach who can find ways to help guys like Bailey, Tatchell, Allen, Kwas etc score at full potetial ... nuff said.
                            That's kinda scary considering this past weekend.... Seems to know what he's doing...
                            Back in AK for good... 7/13/05

Comment

Originally posted by UAA Fan in Florida View Post
                              That's kinda scary considering this past weekend.... Seems to know what he's doing...
                              Well, Thomas isn't afraid to think outside of the box. I like that.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Any idea other than travelling to the far dark north where the UAA Goal Rush games can be seen???
                                GCI? Online? Satellite at a bar? Beam me up Scotty?
                                Last edited by Seawolf Fan; 10-16-2013, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X