X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freddie View Post
    Earth to Anchorage:

Your #39 may want to seek some professional counseling with regard to his obvious anger management issues. He was practically begging to get shown to the gate (and/or get his butt kicked), right from the start of the game. While I applaud a chippy guy who plays with an enthusiastic 'take-no-crap' attitude, he was out of control.
    Good on you Dylan. He reminds me so much of Kevin Clark.
    _AIRBANKS: THE "SPENARD" OF ALASKA.

Originally posted by birdman
    No excuses from UAF fans, UAA beat us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
      The guys got killed by Western Michigan and came back to beat Denver the next night. Let's hope for a better game tomorrow night as well. Haider said the game was on America One, did anyone watch it? Is it worth it?
      I watched the game online. The PBP announcer for BGSU didn't make it back to the booth for the start of the 2nd period. The behind the scenes guys were like, "this is ridiculous." Such a rookie mistake, yet so hilarious.

Comment

• Re: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

Changes in the lineup tonight, trupp in for Murphy, leask in for van Allen, and gunderson in for Matyas.

Need a better effort tonight stay out of the box and we should be fine
        Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Earth to Anchorage:

Your #39 may want to seek some professional counseling with regard to his obvious anger management issues. He was practically begging to get shown to the gate (and/or get his butt kicked), right from the start of the game. While I applaud a chippy guy who plays with an enthusiastic 'take-no-crap' attitude, he was out of control.
          Every team has one
          Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
            I watched the game online. The PBP announcer for BGSU didn't make it back to the booth for the start of the 2nd period. The behind the scenes guys were like, "this is ridiculous." Such a rookie mistake, yet so hilarious.
            It happens when somebody moves your hip flask into a new hiding spot.
            Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 11-02-2013, 05:42 PM.
            Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
            UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
              Curious to know if you're aware that you've been spelling his first name wrong for quite some time? Erik, not Eric.
              When in Rome do like the Roman's do ....... so just refer to him as 'Teammate".
              Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                Internet spelling corrections....lulz
                If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaRox View Post
                  That was part of the "everything" I tried a few days ago.

Wow.. ok, then. Thanks anyway.

Here is the code for posting pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie View Post
                    Earth to Anchorage:

Your #39 may want to seek some professional counseling with regard to his obvious anger management issues. He was practically begging to get shown to the gate.
                    I agree he needs to reign it in a bit, but it's easier for a coach to rein in a player like that than to try to light a fire under a sluggish player.

Umm, okay, let me edit that statement. Dumb, dumb, dumb penalty on Hubbs tonight that most likely cost UAA a chance to tie it up. Not a happy camper. We better see a much better effort next weekend.
                    Last edited by Suze; 11-02-2013, 08:30 PM.
                    Originally Posted by aparch
                    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Disappointing again. They played better but penalties, AGAIN!!!, killed us. Just not much offensive pressure generated and when they did it seemed BGSU's goalie was up to the task.

Frustrating loss as I think BGSU is one of the teams we'll be competing for a playoff spot with.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                        You DO realize you used the possessive form (Roman's) when you ought to have used the plural (Romans).
                        Du hockey comme dans le temps!

Comment

You DO realize you used the possessive form (Roman's) when you ought to have used the plural (Romans).
                          Lulzy
                          If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
                            I agree he needs to reign it in a bit, but it's easier for a coach to rein in a player like that than to try to light a fire under a sluggish player.

Umm, okay, let me edit that statement. Dumb, dumb, dumb penalty on Hubbs tonight that most likely cost UAA a chance to tie it up. Not a happy camper. We better see a much better effort next weekend.
                            Don't know who watched the game, but I just got done watching it. Can't believe this was only a 1 goal game.

When BGSU scored the only goal, it really really looked like the BGSU skater was offsides entering the zone. I watched it 4 times, and I'm gonna say he was offsides. At the time, I didn't think that goal would decide the game. Gunderson played great.

Comment

Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
                              Don't know who watched the game, but I just got done watching it. Can't believe this was only a 1 goal game.

When BGSU scored the only goal, it really really looked like the BGSU skater was offsides entering the zone. I watched it 4 times, and I'm gonna say he was offsides. At the time, I didn't think that goal would decide the game. Gunderson played great.
                              We listened to Haider, and it sure sounded like Gundy was on his game. I'm still hoping we see Kamal soon. Nothing against Gundy, but I have always felt that Kamal was the better of the two, and he hasn't played a single game yet this season. Hoping that changes this weekend.
                              Originally Posted by aparch
                              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I'm all for giving Matyas every game. Chris and Rob have played spectacularly at times in their careers but honestly neither one showed a consistent high level. We don't know if Matyas can do that but if the coach showed confidence in him and the team knew going into every game that he was going to be the guy the maybe (just maybe) we'd see him develop into a brick wall night after night.

Comment

Working...
                                X