X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2013-14 NHL Season - With a Wing and a Fehr

Originally posted by CLS View Post
    Should start with the players. That someone could have 77 points and be a -34 is absolutely mind boggling.
    Originally posted by joecct View Post
    If you've watched him play, it's not.
    Do Ovie and Backstrom ever skate behind their own blueline?

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
      so 2nd in a division isn't a wildcard team anymore even though they didn't win the division?
      Correct. The new format has only 2 Wild Card teams. Top 3 in each division automatically make it.

The 2nd and 3rd place in each division will play in round 1 always.
      The 1st place and top in the conference will play Wild Card 2.
      The 1st place in the other division will play Wild Card 1.

Wild have locked up the Wild Card 1 spot and will play whichever division winner is not the top in the conference.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Do Ovie and Backstrom ever skate behind their own blueline?
        End zone faceoffs.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
          If you've watched him play, it's not.
          Because it never gets old...

http://www.sportspickle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/fc8f6fcb523463de5b60ad3e618a8212.gif
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            I think I'd rather sit at home and count money from my golf course than manage the dumpster fire (tm) that is the Maple Leafs.
            Especially his track. Co-owns it with Gary Roberts and Keith Primeau. My son is having his wedding reception there and he gets a complimentary foursome!

UPDATE: Multiple reports confirming Shanaban will take an executive role with the Leafs
            Last edited by SteveP; 04-10-2014, 05:59 PM.
            Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

With the realignment after last season, there was a lot of speculation on who would be the most hated team for the Wild going forward. Tonight may answer that question. Minnesota and St. Louis just don't seem to see eye-to-eye on anything.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                With the realignment after last season, there was a lot of speculation on who would be the most hated team for the Wild going forward. Tonight may answer that question. Minnesota and St. Louis just don't seem to see eye-to-eye on anything.
                And Rupp doesn't belong in an NHL uniform. What the hell is he head shotting Oshie for? Stupid.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  And Rupp doesn't belong in an NHL uniform. What the hell is he head shotting Oshie for? Stupid.
                  Agreed.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Screamed at the TV when that happened. I'm incredibly torn on the whistle afterwards. Yeah, Oshie was down, but you have to let the scoring chance play out. It's not like the Wild had stopped playing before the puck went in the net.
                    RPI Pep Band
                    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                    2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

So, the Wild beat one of the best teams in the league with THAT lineup? What the hell.

Apparently it doesn't matter who is in goal for the Wild.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Tomas Hertl *might* be back for round 1 vs. the Kings. Of course, Dustin Brown will likely take out his knee out again, but it's nice to have some hope after puking up the division last week.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Rupp gets four games.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                            UPDATE: Multiple reports confirming Shanaban will take an executive role with the Leafs
                            And it is official:

The Maple Leafs have made official the hiring of Brendan Shanahan as team president and alternate governor, with a news conference scheduled for Monday at 11 a.m. at the Air Canada Centre. MLSE president Tim Leiweke and general manager David Nonis will be present at the news conference. Nonis’ participation is a clear indication he will be staying with the organization.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                              Nonis should call Jay Feaster. I would not be signing a long term real estate deal if I was him.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Dallas clinches the final playoff spot.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X