• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2013 New England Patriots

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    dude.....it's the JETS.
    Let me repeat that. It's the JETS.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      you see?!?!?! Brent gets it
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

BTW, looks like Brian Tyms is the explanation for the curious Thompkins cut, and the coaching staff thinks he's more than an exhibition season wonder.

Comment

dude.....it's the JETS.
          Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          you see?!?!?! Brent gets it
          And scoring against the Jets is so f-cking easy.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by CLS View Post
            BTW, looks like Brian Tyms is the explanation for the curious Thompkins cut, and the coaching staff thinks he's more than an exhibition season wonder.
            Good point. He made one heck of a catch for 6 with a defenders arm wrapped in with the ball. Haven't seen a long ball catch in traffic like that since Moss.
            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

dude.....it's the JETS.
              Yeah well sure, but they always give the Pats a hard time, like last year. With the injuries and coaches job on the line, hard to predict a blowout win. The NY and Boston rivalry seem to always make this an interesting game. But I'm glad the offense opened up the playbook yesterday and was more effective the last 2 weeks.

Any chance Michael Vick will play instead ?
              NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

dude.....it's the JETS.
                Only Bills fans are allowed to fret about getting beat by a lesser opponent.
                Twitter: DanMountSports
                2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                  The Vikings fans would like to have a word with you.

And Ridley out for the year? Ouch.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    The Vikings fans would like to have a word with you.

And Ridley out for the year? Ouch.
                    + Mayo -- more ouchies
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                      or the Jests, if they had any lesser opponents.

Comment

I can live without Ridley. Never thought he was that great nor saw him gain too many tough yards against good opponents (without fumbling).

Mayo is a bit more of a problem even if he can't cover a receiver/TE to save his life. Unlike at RB they don't have lot of depth left at that position.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

The good thing about playing the Jest is that even when they're terrible, they're too much of a pain for the Pats to ever take them lightly.
                          Hopefully, there were be no field goal shenanigans like last year.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                          -Blackadder
                          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                          -Casablanca
                          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                            The good thing about playing the Jest is that even when they're terrible, they're too much of a pain for the Pats to ever take them lightly.
                            Hopefully, there were be no field goal shenanigans like last year.
                            it WAS the correct call!
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Cower just said the Pats are leading the league in takeaways. Good stuff. Hope they can keep it up over the long haul.
                              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Just throw the ball to LaFell and Edelman. My fantasy teams could use the points.
                                Twitter: DanMountSports
                                2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Working...
                                X