Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    Wisconsin has played only 6 home games?
    I don't believe so. Must be a mistake.
    @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
    On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
    High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Re: Minnesota @ Wisconsin : 02/15 - 02/17

The thread feels like a BADger hockey game. Nobody from Wisconsin is here.
      Bottom Line: If you deserve to win the national championship then don't worry about who you play, when, and where. Just keep winning.
      Exception: You are right about the refs. They, no doubt, have it in for <insert your team name here>!

Comment

The SCSU bye thread has nearly as many posts as this thread. I thought this was a rivalry?
        Originally posted by SJHovey
        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
        Originally posted by Brenthoven
        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/TbmNI1P.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by gopheritall View Post
            Bad Badger hockey = less badgers on the internet. Less badgers on the internet = more productive cheeseheads. More productive cheeseheads = more beer and cheese being made. More beer and cheese being made = happy me.

Bad Badger hockey is a good thing.
            Better dead than Red

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
              I thought this was a rivalry?

Hasn't felt like one since Kessel. 05-06

I mean, we both still want to beat the other, but there's no spice to it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by gopheritall View Post
                The three remaining BADger fans do their best & seem like good guys, even with their obvious flaw of being BADger fans.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                Twenty red lights in his honor
                Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                  Hasn't felt like one since Kessel. 05-06

I mean, we both still want to beat the other, but there's no spice to it anymore.
                  It's been a while since both teams were really good at the same time.
                  @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                  On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                  High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                    Heard the jerseys will be similar to the old bumble bee jerseys the Gophers wore from 1936-1948, but with a "modern twist". Should be fun to see what they come up with.
                    They've brought back the 1960-61 jersey for this weekend's OfficeMax Hockey City Classic in ChiTown.

Sounds like Lucia is very keen on having an outdoor game in MN. That's a no brainer in terms of success in the State of Hockey.

Comment

He used to hate. My guess is that he has seen the dollar signs since.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

I like the ground squirrel jersey. It looks like the regular Badger jersey only ugly maroon and yellow. Envy is a funny thing.

My hope is you goofs don't get any spelling lessons on the Badgers this weekend even though you need them.
                        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by get girl
                          Forbidden Sex Secrets
                          A weird loop-hole in female psychology
                          that makes hot women want to sleep with ordinary men
                          over and over again. Watch the video >> http://bit.ly/12LgWx4
                          So is this gurt's new alter-ego?

Comment

Jersey looks good.

*****http://a.yfrog.com/img616/4299/yddhxm.jpg******
                            Originally posted by CavalryNate
                            Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                              He used to hate. My guess is that he has seen the dollar signs since.
                              I'm honestly surprised they haven't done it sooner. What is not to like?
                              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                                I'm honestly surprised they haven't done it sooner. What is not to like?
                                The part not to like is conference points on the line with the possibility of crappy ice conditions. I would rather play a non-conference game outdoors, but I'll take what they give me!
                                "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X