Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota @ Wisconsin : 02/15 - 02/17

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    Burd deleted it himself. It wasn't that bad, but was in unintentional bad taste. Unintentional in it's harm towards the group that Gopher players were compared to.

Nothing further to see here. Seriously.
    Ahh gotcha, moving on then...

Comment

I know he seems like a Bucky fan as he always hanging around us, wanting to be let in, but he's a Sioux fan.
      Okay, you're right and I knew that. My mistake but my comment remains in effect even for Whioux fans.

Burd deleted it himself. It wasn't that bad, but was in unintentional bad taste. Unintentional in it's harm towards the group that Gopher players were compared to.

Nothing further to see here. Seriously.
      Agreed.
      Last edited by Tiggsy; 02-11-2013, 02:33 PM.

Comment

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/Gopher-Hockey-Alternate-Jersey-Windy-City-Classic_zps9fb6a8c1.jpg******
        Totally awesome!!!!!Yah!!!
        sievesievesievesievesievesievesieve

Comment

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/Gopher-Hockey-Alternate-Jersey-Windy-City-Classic_zps9fb6a8c1.jpg******
          That's a pretty disappointed looking goat.

Comment

Not to be a spoiler, but my sources got a photo of it. Guess they decided against the "bumble bee" for a more modern take...

J F C, I've been laughing for 9 hours...well done. Where can I buy one?
            "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

tDon does the Dasher Dance then jumps over the boards at Eaves for being a trap lover. tDon uses some of his hairgel to blind Eaves and then proceeds to call over Ambroz, who goes BEAST MODE on Eaves, distracting the Badgers team. Alvarez heads over, screaming "we're friends! We ALL like the B1G Mistake Idea!" to which G Money promptly throws down, and starts unloading his 9's. On the ice, Rau-ser unleashes the B Jugs, who ends up burying 89032 pucks in the net, and 2342 in the unlucky BADger fan's gut (who was unfortunate enough to score "good" seats behind the net).

MN sweeps, and gets more goals than WI's BACx100.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                tDon does the Dasher Dance then jumps over the boards at Eaves for being a trap lover. tDon uses some of his hairgel to blind Eaves and then proceeds to call over Ambroz, who goes BEAST MODE on Eaves, distracting the Badgers team. Alvarez heads over, screaming "we're friends! We ALL like the B1G Mistake Idea!" to which G Money promptly throws down, and starts unloading his 9's. On the ice, Rau-ser unleashes the B Jugs, who ends up burying 89032 pucks in the net, and 2342 in the unlucky BADger fan's gut (who was unfortunate enough to score "good" seats behind the net).

MN sweeps, and gets more goals than WI's BACx100.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                  Schmidt hinted about it on the radio Friday with Judd and Dubay when he was asked about. Sounds like the answer to that question is yes.

So excited for Friday. Making my first trip to Madison and then heading to Chicago after that! Gonna be a great weekend with an extra game thrown in there
                  Somebody put Dubay back on the radio?
                  Thought (hoped) he was banned for life

Comment

Finally, a B1G rivalry to watch other than the best one.

Hope it's an exciting series.
                    ---
                    National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
                    Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
                    19 Conference Championships
                    10 Conference Tournament Championships
                    2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                      I really would love to watch the game from the top row of soldier field. Twould be awesome.
                      Outdoor games really suck. I have seen two. Point being you cant see a thing. Chicago is Big bucks. If you go bring the bank.

Comment

UW fans are quiet for good reason. The product on the ice is boring and the play does not lead to excitement. Get a one goal lead and hang on. We dump and chase and pass the puck on the outside on the PP and look for the perfect pass. Never happens. The players on the ice are afraid to take charge because back on the practice ice if they make an error they dont play. Talk trap all you want. Our guys are afraid to fail instead of just playing the game they love.

Comment

Actually the other way around. If you go you can see the set up is better for hockey. When it was built B Ball was an after thought. Not now.

Comment

Most games we outdraw you empty seats or not. You have twice the team. We still outdraw you.

Comment

Originally posted by wjefwhite View Post
                              Most games we outdraw you empty seats or not. You have twice the team. We still outdraw you.
                              Replying with quote is a wonderful thing. It actually allows people to know what the heck you are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by wjefwhite View Post
                                All but one of our games are televised this season. Need I remind you of your television coverage? We also have 5 in-state programs (with a combined average attendance of roughly 28,000), you have one program to support. We also have a professional hockey team in town to compete against many nights.

I'd hope you'd outdraw us.
                                Last edited by mnstate0fhockey; 02-12-2013, 08:24 AM.
                                @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                                On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                                High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Working...
                                X