This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    If I went to a game, it'd have been tonight. After my Dec/Jan trips (spent way too much money, whoopseedrizzle) I'm hunkering down for what will be a legen.................dary F5.
    I'm hoping to get my dad to come with me and swing by to one day of the tailgate.. Hope that's alright with the crew, but lookin forward to that glorious weekend in March!
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #161: Needs More Wub

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
      I'm hoping to get my dad to come with me and swing by to one day of the tailgate.. Hope that's alright with the crew, but lookin forward to that glorious weekend in March!
      You better come! I have a big tent for the tailgate and we are pulling out all the stops this year.
      Originally posted by Skeeterman
      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

If you can handle a bit of friendly trashtalking, you are welcome to join. We don't exclude. There will be 4-5 homebrews available and also two portapotties this year. Donations for both are asked for, simply to cover the costs; it's not for a profit.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

If you can handle a bit of friendly trashtalking, you are welcome to join. We don't exclude. There will be 4-5 homebrews available and also two portapotties this year. Donations for both are asked for, simply to cover the costs; it's not for a profit.
          Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
          You better come! I have a big tent for the tailgate and we are pulling out all the stops this year.
          We should be able to donate if we come.

My dad loves my tailgate setup in Iowa City for football, this would be a fun addition to our tailgate experience. Especially in March!
          AF 99

Comment

We should be able to donate if we come.

My dad loves my tailgate setup in Iowa City for football, this would be a fun addition to our tailgate experience. Especially in March!
            Last year, I think THINK it was $5 each for the portapotty/beer for the whole weekend. Don't hold me to that, though. And I've gotten reports that the bourbon vanilla imperial porter (made with Maker's) will be on tap....
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Last year, I think THINK it was $5 each for the portapotty/beer for the whole weekend. Don't hold me to that, though. And I've gotten reports that the bourbon vanilla imperial porter (made with Maker's) will be on tap....
              Sounds like a plan to me. I'll know new definitively as we get closer to the tournament. I'll talk to my dad soon as well. If anyone's gonna be getting really rowdy, it'll be me.
              AF 99

Comment

Sounds like a plan to me. I'll know new definitively as we get closer to the tournament. I'll talk to my dad soon as well. If anyone's gonna be getting really rowdy, it'll be me.
                *snickers* you obviously haven't tailgated with us before.

Comment

*snickers* you obviously haven't tailgated with us before.
                  Well I meant between my dad and I. For years we've stayed in Woodbury, so he'll have to drive. I can drink, but I'm not in a league with bigblue, Brent, or SOH.
                  AF 99

Comment

Well I meant between my dad and I. For years we've stayed in Woodbury, so he'll have to drive. I can drink, but I'm not in a league with bigblue, Brent, or SOH.
                    And Viking, Armadillo, Worthless, LWB, DHG, Joanie, Dancing Girl/hubby, Big Matt, hopefully Mel/hubby, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      And Viking, Armadillo, Worthless, LWB, DHG, Joanie, Dancing Girl/hubby, Big Matt, hopefully Mel/hubby, etc.
                      Looking forward to the challenge
                      AF 99

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #161: Needs More Wub

Looking forward to the challenge
                        Be afraid. Be very afraid. Especially of soh. If you watch The League, think "Rafi." That's soh.
                        Last edited by The Rube; 01-25-2013, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Be afraid. Be very afraid. Especially of soh. If you watch The League, think "Rafi." That's soh.
                          Consider me ****ed!!! I'm. Very excited, though!
                          Last edited by MavHockey14; 01-26-2013, 08:05 AM.
                          AF 99

Comment

HHT. Big come from behind win in the 3rd. Must be they got bitter about blowing it in the 3rd against that school up rt. 11

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                              Northeast Regional:
                              West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X