X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #161: Needs More Wub

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
    What you're telling us is that you have no real friends?
    Real friends? What are those?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
      Anybody want to go to the Gophers-Land Cows game with me tomorrow night? My expected guest fell through and Jr has a practice. Others I've asked are busy on a Friday night.
      This still available?
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Anybody want to go to the Gophers-Land Cows game with me tomorrow night? My expected guest fell through and Jr has a practice. Others I've asked are busy on a Friday night.
        I'd love to, goldy, but I'll be in Afton watching some squirts skate around. Thanks, tho'.
        Bugs Bunny - 96
        Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Another 2 woodstove night, the wood pile is disappearing fast this week
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

I'll go.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              My coworker and I are getting pretty frustrated. We only work on gaseous fuels (can't get into details, proprietary ****), and we're **** good at it. It takes up all of our time, because we are the only 2 people that know how to do what we do in the group, and there are only about 2 other people in the whole company that do this work. We got an award last week for all of the work we do with gaseous fuels, which some of it is pretty groundbreaking alternative fuel work. Now, this week, our manager tells us that his boss has told him that one of us needs to take 3 months away from our regular work, and switch to doing development work for diesel engines. Which is because their people don't want to travel to Minnesota in the winter. My manager, my coworker and I are all pushing back on this. This isn't even remotely close to our job descriptions, and it is going to absolutely destroy our current work, which is directly involved with end-customers. There is no way one person can support all of our work. But I have no doubt that we're still going to have this forced upon us, and then we'll probably get pounded by customers because we aren't able to deliver on our normal work. At this point if we have to do it, we're going to split the new work, and give it a lower priority than our current work.
              Sounds like they just need to give the diesel guys some long johns and be told to suck it up cupcakes!! They're the one's who know diesel and it would mess up your work trying to do their work.
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                Another 2 woodstove night, the wood pile is disappearing fast this week
                Have you looked into those wood pellet stoves? I've heard they're really efficient. Or can you burn both logs and pellets in your stove?
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Elsewhere in the world of college hockey... http://aol.sportingnews.com/nhl/stor...gue-promotions
                  sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    Have you looked into those wood pellet stoves? I've heard they're really efficient. Or can you burn both logs and pellets in your stove?
                    Pellets are great but they're more expensive than wood, pellet stoves more complicated than woodstoves, motors, electronics etc. Pellets are cleaner and you can get them with thermostats so they are much easier to deal with. They make pellet boilers now so you can get your hot water from pellets also. They also make pellet smokers, pretty cool if you like to smoke some meat. I like my woodstoves. Normally one heats the house no problem but when it gets this cold I light the one in the addition to take the chill off. I'll only run it over night, maybe 6 to 8 sticks of wood. The sun angle is starting to get the point where if its sunny I need no heat during the day(south facing house, passive and active solar)
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

God **** Fleet Farm didn't have a single .357 magnum round today. The only handgun ammo they had was .40 S&W and .45 Auto. No 9mm, no .38 specials, no .22, no .357 Mag, no .44 Mag. Sold out of almost everything. Then I go look for some .22-250 rounds and they're sold out of all .22-250 cartridges too! Now where am I supposed to buy cheap ammo? Maybe its time to start handloading.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Almsy

Mavsy can't make it, still want to go?.

Comment

Almsy

Mavsy can't make it, still want to go?.
                          I'm in. Drop me an email with the details.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
                            I'm in. Drop me an email with the details.
                            It'll be later tonight as the mobile ap doesn't show me an email option. It'll come through uscho as I don't have your address.

I'm at Mariucci now for my kid's practice.

Comment

It'll be later tonight as the mobile ap doesn't show me an email option. It'll come through uscho as I don't have your address.

I'm at Mariucci now for my kid's practice.
                              Just dropped an email to the q.com address from when you visited IA.

Comment

Holy hell I am grumpy.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X