This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
    Not a drop! I should've just skated to class.
    I thought that was mandatory during the winter?
    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
    Skating Friar Jersey
    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #161: Needs More Wub

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
      I've still got the rep listed, but it is for "N/A" thread. Who nuked it - Board or the dolt that started it?
      I believe that when the thread starter deletes a thread it goes poof into the ether of the internet and any associated rep. If Board "deletes" a thread it is locked moved to private "quarantine" area at least in the short term which is why it is listed as N/A. If we lost any rep from threads that board deleted we'd all be back at zero after the great thread purge removed all of the old rep threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
        Possibly, but I don't know how well it would work for me, it was patchy in some spots.
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
          If we lost any rep from threads that board deleted we'd all be back at zero after the great thread purge removed all of the old rep threads.
          Good point although all my recent spreading Reps would have counted.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
            Possibly, but I don't know how well it would work for me, it was patchy in some spots.
            Tarmac? Just need a little water to clean that up
            BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
            Skating Friar Jersey
            AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
            UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
            Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
              Not a drop! I should've just skated to class.
              Originally posted by Patman View Post
              Mankato State is far enough south from the Twin Cities that it actually sees quite a bit different weather from what people generally associate with Minnesota. It's warmer there, and aside from the fact that both the town and school blow chunks, it's a contributing factor as to why that area of the state has never been a traditional powerhouse for high school hockey.

SCSU, on the other hand, would have snow and ice pack on campus walkways and streets from mid-December until sometime in the spring.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Sorry for bring D-I stuff into tLodge but I think this is worthy of being said here:

Colgate sophomore Spiro Goulakos has Hodgkin's lymphoma and has left the team to begin treaments.

* cancer!
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                Northeast Regional:
                West Regional: 2015, 2021
                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  That's intersting. I have had them disappear in the past. it could be different then depending upon if it was the thread starter or Board who deleted it. I can add nothing else.
                  Maybe I can help. Someone rep me on the test post that I just made, and we'll see what happens.

Comment

I went to the dentist two weeks ago to get a cavity filled. I then went back last Wednesday to get the filling ground down a bit as it was causing pain while chewing. Now the tooth has become very sensitive to cold. This sucks. I'd rather have the cavity back in my mouth than this stuff. At least the cavity didn't hurt.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                      Sorry for bring D-I stuff into tLodge but I think this is worthy of being said here:

Colgate sophomore Spiro Goulakos has Hodgkin's lymphoma and has left the team to begin treaments.

* cancer!
                      That sucks!! However, Hodgkin's Lymphona is the most treatable and beatable type of cancer. My close friend was diagnosed back in May 2010, was treated, had chemo and is now in remission and just gave birth to her first child. So, hopefully he can have a similar success.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        Mankato State is far enough south from the Twin Cities that it actually sees quite a bit different weather from what people generally associate with Minnesota. It's warmer there, and aside from the fact that both the town and school blow chunks, it's a contributing factor as to why that area of the state has never been a traditional powerhouse for high school hockey.

SCSU, on the other hand, would have snow and ice pack on campus walkways and streets from mid-December until sometime in the spring.
                        People forget that Southern Minnesota gets a lot more freezing rain than the rest of the state. My buddy lives in far southwestern Minnesota, and they do not have any outdoor rinks. They have very few indoor rinks as well.
                        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
                          I've still got the rep listed, but it is for "N/A" thread. Who nuked it - Board or the dolt that started it?
                          Hey Ray, Check your e-mail. That is all.
                          sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            I liken it to a giant ibuprofen. I had very little pain for the next few hours,

The second time I was there, the guy said that I'd be sitting for a half-hour, and that I could get a quick nap if I'd wanted. I told him that I wasn't tired, but that was fine. He walked over to me, told me that he could make me fall asleep if I wanted to let him put a few more needles in me. I let him, a few were inserted across my brow and temples. Within maybe fifteen seconds of the last one being inserted, I woke up a half-hour later. Weird. Very weird.
                            I'd say the giant Ibuprofen is a good description. It felt great but by this morning it was mostly back to my usual pain. At least I got a good nights sleep which has been hard to come by lately. Arthritis in the Lumbar spine pretty much sucks. Having gut issues so I can't take NSAIDs doesn't help either. I have another apt tomorrow, going to give it a few weeks to see what happens.
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              That sucks!! However, Hodgkin's Lymphona is the most treatable and beatable type of cancer. My close friend was diagnosed back in May 2010, was treated, had chemo and is now in remission and just gave birth to her first child. So, hopefully he can have a similar success.
                              Mario
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

We have quite a few outdoor rinks here, as well as 14-16 inches of ice on our lakes. We're definitely not seeing weather like on the range or Duluth, but it's not as warm as one might think.
                                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Working...
                                X