• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #161: Needs More Wub

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    S'upp y'all

Hey bb_dl.... PARA, PARA, PARAGRAPHS!!!

It was all one topic.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Morning, Lodge.

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
      This (stripper) pole/pohl/poll/pol/poul(try) is teh suck!
      No pole-itics in the Lodge, please.

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Y'all better be genuflecting when ya talk about jasmine!!!
      Preferable for *her* to be the one who's . . . nevermind.
      Bugs Bunny - 96
      Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
        Preferable for *her* to be the one who's . . . nevermind.
        On her knees? Yes, that would be preferable.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

At Caribou for shop #1 of 2. Actually not much of a coffee drinker, but I got a Caramel High Rise... Caramel syrup, espresso, steamed milk, whipped cream and caramel drizzle. I ended up getting the Lite version, which is only 110 calories. How I incorporate these two coffee shops into a three page paper is beyond me.
          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
            Howdy.
            That's not you that's beached on the Mississippi is it?
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
            Northeast Regional:
            West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Also received this on a post. "You are a shat brick" Refill time!
              AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                At Caribou for shop #1 of 2. Actually not much of a coffee drinker, but I got a Caramel High Rise... Caramel syrup, espresso, steamed milk, whipped cream and caramel drizzle. I ended up getting the Lite version, which is only 110 calories. How I incorporate these two coffee shops into a three page paper is beyond me.
                Caribou shop owners are leading their consumers to the medical clinic for diabetes screening?

When I drank caffeinated beverages, I'd get the Mint Condition - a mint mocha.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Well you are a shat brick, but I must spread reputation around before giving you any.

Comment

Done.
                    Originally posted by Skeeterman
                    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                      That's not you that's beached on the Mississippi is it?
                      Nope. I'm over above Mobile. I should be over that way in 7-8 days though. Not a good situation over there.

Comment

I found something online today that could be problematic...or amazing. My parents moved from MD to TX last year, which means my suppliers of Utz chips are no more. Without fail for my birthday, and every trip they made to MI, my parents would bring me Utz chips. It is the brand of potato chip I grew up on, and therefore is greater than all other chips.

Anyway, I'm looking for something Baltimore/Maryland/Ravens themed to bring to a Super Bowl party (Utz is in PA, but only 25 miles from where I grew up so I count it). So I'm looking to see how far Utz is distributed, and find their online store. They have a chip of the month club. At $200, I'm not interested. But tins and gift boxes of Utz chips for $10, heck yeah. And a make your own assortment of snack sized bags. Oh no, I may end up spending $200 a year anyway.
                        Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                        wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                        7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                          I found something online today that could be problematic...or amazing. My parents moved from MD to TX last year, which means my suppliers of Utz chips are no more. Without fail for my birthday, and every trip they made to MI, my parents would bring me Utz chips. It is the brand of potato chip I grew up on, and therefore is greater than all other chips.

Anyway, I'm looking for something Baltimore/Maryland/Ravens themed to bring to a Super Bowl party (Utz is in PA, but only 25 miles from where I grew up so I count it). So I'm looking to see how far Utz is distributed, and find their online store. They have a chip of the month club. At $200, I'm not interested. But tins and gift boxes of Utz chips for $10, heck yeah. And a make your own assortment of snack sized bags. Oh no, I may end up spending $200 a year anyway.
                          There are other, easily accessible ways of getting you chips.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...z+%2Caps%2C260
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            Caribou shop owners are leading their consumers to the medical clinic for diabetes screening?

When I drank caffeinated beverages, I'd get the Mint Condition - a mint mocha.
                            It actually only has 15g of sugar!

Thanks for the refill, LWB.

Productive day, must continue on here for a bit longer...drive by from the library!
                            AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              There are other, easily accessible ways of getting you chips.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...z+%2Caps%2C260
                              Is there anything Amazon doesn't sell?
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                              Northeast Regional:
                              West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Just had acupuncture done, interesting, fell asleep in the chair after needles were placed. I guess it was quite relaxing
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X