Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2012-13 (Part II)

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Kasdorf wouldn't have dropped an easy save and let it trickle into the net, though. Happened right in front of me, too.
    There isn't a goalkeeper in the world who hasn't muffed an easy shot or two...albeit some more than others.
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

No wonder I didn't get to see him fight; he used them up early.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
        Looks like Bruce Coles' penalty minutes records could be in serious jeopardy. I guess if you can't beat 'em, beat 'em up!!
        Always thought his numbers would last forever.
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Looks like Bruce Coles' penalty minutes records could be in serious jeopardy. I guess if you can't beat 'em, beat 'em up!!
          Not necessarily. We have had many recruits who had several players with a lot of penalty minutes who didn't have comparable numbers in college. Andrew Lord is a prime example.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            Not necessarily. We have had many recruits who had several players with a lot of penalty minutes who didn't have comparable numbers in college. Andrew Lord is a prime example.
            True Ralph. But six fights in 31 games does cause some concern. Obviously SA will calm him down and hopefully he won't take out not being able to fight with some other major penalties.

Comment

True Ralph. But six fights in 31 games does cause some concern. Obviously SA will calm him down and hopefully he won't take out not being able to fight with some other major penalties.
              Maybe he's getting it out now because he knows he won't be able to do it for four years.

He's actually a pretty good player. Very O'Grady-like.

Comment

Maybe he's getting it out now because he knows he won't be able to do it for four years.

Hopefully without being sick/hurt for a good portion of his 4 years.
                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Thanks for the comparison.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I am indeed concerned, and I have voiced it here before. I was just saying that it is possible that he won't continue like this at RPI.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The fight that earned JD the suspension.

JD means juvenile delinquent?
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        I am indeed concerned, and I have voiced it here before. I was just saying that it is possible that he won't continue like this at RPI.
                        I he indeed wants to play NCAA hockey he will control that temper-perhaps channel it into just some hard hitting. He will be fine. I just want him to find the net for us.
                        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                          I he indeed wants to play NCAA hockey he will control that temper-perhaps channel it into just some hard hitting. He will be fine. I just want him to find the net for us.
                          I think, if anything, he's going to find the right guy for the net, whether it's JL or RB (not our RB of course). I don't see him being a goal machine. Obviously we need that toughness out there, even if he's just protecting JL.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                            I suspect that he will control his temper much more than in the USHL, bu not completely.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I think, if anything, he's going to find the right guy for the net, whether it's JL or RB (not our RB of course). I don't see him being a goal machine. Obviously we need that toughness out there, even if he's just protecting JL.
                              Are you saying that he is going to get more assists than goals?
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                Are you saying that he is going to get more assists than goals?
                                I would suspect as much. He seems to be more of the protect-your-star enforcer type, and in the game I saw, has a real knack for what's going on on the ice around him.

Comment

Working...
                                X