X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lunch

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Tater tot hotdish.
    And back into the USCHO time machine we go...
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      And back into the USCHO time machine we go...
      Is this going to end in another argument about who has the best nachos in the WCHA?
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Depends on if it makes them a national powerhouse.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Mook - I got everything. They must have loved me at work afterwards. Probably Viga today.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlS View Post
            Mook - I got everything. They must have loved me at work afterwards. Probably Viga today.
            Al himself made my Italian years ago and told me "you never, ever put lettuce on an Italian! Got that"

Mookie likes viga too
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Meatloaf.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

*****http://ordinary-gentlemen.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/meatloaf-2.jpg******
                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I stopped off at the Maine Avenue Fish Market (a.k.a The Wharf) http://www.yelp.com/biz/maine-avenue...ket-washington on the way back from a bike store. I had a blackened talapia "dinner" and a cup of maryland crab soup from Captain White's. I couple of years ago, I decided to stop buying deep fried food there because I didn't seem to agree with me, probably because it was fried in recycled motor oil .
                  Last edited by Ralph Baer; 12-13-2012, 11:57 AM.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I'll remember that next time I am over there. Any recommendations in Chinatown? I work right next to South Station so anything in that area is easy.

Comment

• Re: Lunch

Leftover pizza sauce over pasta, turkey pepperoni, fresh tomato and parm....and an orange.
                      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I'll remember that next time I am over there. Any recommendations in Chinatown? I work right next to South Station so anything in that area is easy.
                        You aren't referring to DC's Chinatown, are you?
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Trader Joe's frozen entree. Farfalle with 4 cheeses and spinach.
                          Originally posted by Skeeterman
                          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

• Buffalo steak burrito from boloco with 20oz coke zero.

For Chinese I visit Asian garden on Harrison. For pho new dong khanh also on Harrison. J-food in ctown it's ginza left through the arch. For bar service Jacob Witth on Stuart.
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Tried something new today.... Had Sushi for the first time... Got a California Roll along with Chicken Terriyaki over noodles... Sushi intrigues me and am going to have to try it some more... Also had about a gallon of Diet Coke with that....
                              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Today was the first day that I've taken my own lunch in probably over a year - leftover tortellini, chicken, and veggie soup, with a bottle of whole milk. Tomorrow, I'm making my own sandwich. I finally got tired of going out every day.

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                                Tried something new today.... Had Sushi for the first time... Got a California Roll along with Chicken Terriyaki over noodles... Sushi intrigues me and am going to have to try it some more... Also had about a gallon of Diet Coke with that....
                                Sushi rules (because you actually tried it, I'll refrain from commenting on the Cali roll choice ). Unfortunately, the good stuff is pricey. Worth it on a rare Friday though.

Comment

Working...
                                X