Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Tacos.
    I see someone's been browsing GPL
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Re: Lunch

Tuna salad, with a cobb salad and iced tea.

...and then I went full idiot at dinner with chicken wings, cheese sticks and fries.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Pizza Papalis. I'm at a catered conference, which means, "It looks like I picked the wrong week to quit junk food."

I limited myself to two veggie slices, had a second helping of salad w/ a little light vinaigrette, and water. Yesterday was Mudgie's Deli, and I have a severe weakness for Kosher meats. Ended up eating a pastrami special, but I skipped the chips and again opted for water.

Three more days - I'm guessing Middle Eastern and Mexican are for sure on deck. No clue on the remaining day.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          I see someone's been browsing GPL
          I was bombarded by tacos yesterday. I couldn't help but have them for lunch.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Famous Dave's
            Ribs & Brisket combo
            Wilbur beans
            Cornbread
            Texas toast
            Diet Dr. Pepper
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Brisket sandwich at Miller Park. Beer line was too long ($4 beer day), so no beer.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Three more days - I'm guessing Middle Eastern and Mexican are for sure on deck. No clue on the remaining day.
                Hit the nail on the head both days. Now, if only tomorrow could be Slows BBQ.

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
                  Brisket sandwich at Miller Park. Beer line was too long ($4 beer day), so no beer.
                  Is that permitted at Miller Park?

Comment

Boloco

Buffalo burrito w/steak
                    Bottle of Tabasco
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Pulled pork (I made it for our group picnic)
                      A bunch of other sides

The pork was incredible.
                      Code:

Comment

Went out for lunch and had cajun walleye at the bar. Awesome.

Tomorrow I'm making homemade "turkey to go" sandwiches.
                        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Hit the nail on the head both days. Now, if only tomorrow could be Slows BBQ.
                          Mmmm...... Slows BBQ!!!
                          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

grilled thai peanut chicken skewers, veggie mix and mashed potatoes

Comment

Went to a local bar for $5 burger day. That place sucks and don't know why so many people around here love it. Burgers are "meh" at best so I can't imagine paying full price for one.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                                Went to a local bar for $5 burger day. That place sucks and don't know why so many people around here love it. Burgers are "meh" at best so I can't imagine paying full price for one.
                                You don't want to say the name in an effort to warn off others?
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X