X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lunch

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    This. More need to do this with anything related.
    I swear it's crack in carbohydrate form.

I've been dying to attempt this recipe one of these weekends. The picture is the closest I've seen to what Athens Souvlaki makes.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      I swear it's crack in carbohydrate form.

I've been dying to attempt this recipe one of these weekends. The picture is the closest I've seen to what Athens Souvlaki makes.
      Even bacon....crispy on the outside, and chewy on the inside. It's the magical combo of goodness for many a food.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Hit up Arby's today and had the new Santa Fe sandwich. There's a lot more kick to it than I expected. It's not HOT, but it's got some kick, much more than I expect out of a national chain like that.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Some good old fashioned PB&J sammiches...

If it ain't broke, don't fix it
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

grilled garlic balsamic pork chops, grilled sweet potatoes, and carrots-peas-beans mix

Comment

Tuna fish salad with sliced green olives (try it), on open-face toasted sourdough bread with a few leaves of Romaine lettuce on top, baby carrots and red grapes, chips and homemade salsa. H2O.
              NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

The worst Restaurant meal in America goes to.....
                (make your guess) and then roll over the white out to go to the link.....

http://www.wtop.com/267/3377341/Worst-Restaurant-Meal-in-America
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Not my lunch, but this is he only food thread I see.

Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper salsa.

Hot.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    Not my lunch, but this is he only food thread I see.

Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper salsa.

Hot.
                    Ghost peppers are delicious. I put them in my scrambled eggs when cooking. Granted, I don't actually EAT the pepper (made that mistake ONCE), but the flavor it gives is phenomenal.

Had maple ham and provolone on 12-grain sandwich for lunch, from home. And some Nissua from Suomi's in Houghton for a sort of dessert.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Cobb salad from Bob Evans.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        The worst Restaurant meal in America goes to.....
                        (make your guess) and then roll over the white out to go to the link.....

http://www.wtop.com/267/3377341/Worst-Restaurant-Meal-in-America
                        These stories are getting sensationalist and tiresome. Everyone knows restaurant food is generally unhealthy. The media needs to find some other outrage to report on.

Comment

whole wheat rotini with homemade sun-dried tomato pesto, grilled chicken, roasted lemon broccoli, sauteed cremini mushrooms and some shaved parmigiano reggiano.

Comment

Grilled chicken and spanish rice this week.
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Back to work today for me after 2 weeks off...

Chicken noodle soup of course on this hot, humid and muggy day in an office with no AC.

Fail....
                              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                              GO LAKERS!!!
                              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                              Oswego State '09

Comment

Small bag of pretzels, and two biscoff cookies from the store. plus a bottle of water.
                                MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Working...
                                X