X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lunch

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Since when the hell are you 19 years old and in college?!
    Since 2000.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      Since 2000.
      Oh, so you're 19 and a few months. Just like me!
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Oh, so you're 19 and a few months. Just like me!
        Haha....remember though, I don't eat breakfast.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

going out for Mexican today to celebrate a co-worker's retirement (no nachos, though). yesterday he brought in a Kringle - chocolate pecan. I've never seen chocolate pecan Kringle before. It had chocolate pecan frosting, and a caramel filling. Normally I'm not a big Kringle fan, because I don't like the fruity ones, but that one was incredibly delicious.

Comment

ground beef, red pepper, broccoli, and onion stir fry with a sweet potato and coconut water.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I should not have had 4.

Taco fiesta/pot luck at work today. There was a salsa/guacamole competition announced. I was the only one that brought guac, and the salsa that were brought were all store bought. Waiting to find out what I won (or if they won't award a default prize).

I made more guacamole than I have ever made (my 2 quart bowl was almost full) and the bowl was scrapped clean.
              Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
              wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
              7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Jimmy John's Vito with hot peppers, salt&vinegar chips and cherry coke.
                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Italian sub from Al's south street. Small
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Chef salad. It was unimpressive. The cheese was cheap, no taste to it at all.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Burger from the Car Bar. Pepper jack cheese. Fries. Diet Coke.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Crock pot lasagna and a cobb salad. Part of a Hershey's dark chocolate bar, and some iced tea to drink.
                        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

grilled sriracha chicken thighs with a sriracha dipping sauce, and a veggie mix of green beans, mushrooms and potatoes.

Comment

We tried out this new Hawaiian BBQ place for lunch today. Mixed BBQ platter that came with salad, brown rice, and macaroni salad. It was pretty good. Not great, but pretty good. And a TON of food too.
                            Cornell University Men's Hockey
                            NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                            Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

• Originally posted by jen View Post
                              grilled sriracha chicken thighs with a sriracha dipping sauce, and a veggie mix of green beans, mushrooms and potatoes.
                              Here I am making ham & turkey sandwiches and you're over here making 3 course lunches.
                              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Soup and a Sandwich for me today.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X