X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lunch

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    That reads like the Potbelly Italian.
    Higher quality meats than Potbelly's, though a little too much bread. It's a one-man operation, and he loves to vent during the busy lunch hour; not for the prudish and/or thin-skinned.

Comment

Just returned from lunch at Z burger, a 5 Guys clone. I had a burger and onion rings. (They have sell onion rings in addition to the fries, also 75 varieties of milk shakes, but no free peanuts )

Just noticed that their website http://www.zburger.com/ doesn't mention the restaurant near where I live, although it has been open about a year now. There is a page on Yelp http://www.yelp.com/biz/z-burger-washington-5.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

grilled cheese for lunch! white bread, american cheese, butter! (don't forget the mayo to dip )
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          grilled cheese for lunch! white bread, american cheese, butter! (don't forget the mayo to dip )
          You can't will yourself whiter, you know.

Sandwich: ham, swiss, Dijon, romaine.
          Bugs Bunny - 96
          Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            OMG, that's EXACTLY what I just had!! Well, not the mayo to dip, but everything else. Freaky. Having a few Special K sour cream and onion chips. Will probably have a couple of cookies. And a water.

Comment

Last night's leftover pot roast and roasted veggies. The meat was outstanding, and veggies were so good, I didn't miss potatoes at all.

Comment

L-O roast beef sammy with horseradish sauce, orange, nano.
                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Mac and Cheese from the blue box.
                  Originally posted by Skeeterman
                  Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                  "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Yesterday, myself and my two boys ages 6 and 4 went on a sled dog ride. A friend of ours is a musher by hobby and he volunteered to take us out. At the half way point (5 miles) we stopped and had lunch. We made a fire and cooked brats, walleye, baked beans and potatoes with onions. Hot chocolate and water for a beverage. For dessert we made smores.
                    Last edited by gmann; 01-07-2013, 01:42 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Roast Beef sandwich w/ mustard
                      Chips
                      Water

Comment

Burger
                        Chips & salsa
                        Applesauce
                        Choc chip cookies
                        Iced tea
                        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

pizzeria regina today. one slice of mushroom, one of pepperoni. bottle of coke zero 20oz

Comment

Yesterday I had beef stew that I made from a roast and bunch of veggies all day on Sunday in the crock pot. It was pretty good, but it is never as good warmed up as it is that first night after it has been cooking all day.

I forgot my beef stew today, so I'll have to go find a sandwich or something.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Yesterday was a chef's salad I threw together. Today, curry noodles w/ chicken from the Thai place around the corner from the office, which I haven't been to in ages.

Comment

Italian sub (small) from Al's
                                Bag of jalapeƱo chips
                                20oz coke zero

Comment

Working...
                                X