This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lunch

Ham and pepperjack cheese sandwich on whole wheat with a cup of jasmine tea to wash it down.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Leftovers from New Years. Smoked turkey, twice baked potato and the rest of the Xmas frosted sugar cookies.
      sigpic

Comment

The rest? Just how many cookies were left?
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          The rest? Just how many cookies were left?
          Five or six. However, my daily average over the last couple weeks might have dropped a bit due to that ........
          sigpic

Comment

lunch today will be creamy hamburger casserole. it's kind of like homemade hamburger helper, but healthy. and not as good.

Comment

It makes me very happy that Houghton has Culvers now. Here is my usual Friday lunch: Double Deluxe, onion rings, root beer. If I'm very hungry the onion rings are replaced by cheese curds. If I'm starving (sometimes I eat only one big meal in a day: this would be it) I also replace the root beer with a chocolate shake.
              I love Friday. And Culvers.
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                It makes me very happy that Houghton has Culvers now.
                WHAT?!

That's it, I'm re-enrolling.
                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Leftover hot dish.
                  Originally posted by Skeeterman
                  Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                  "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

turkey and swiss on multigrain
                    chips
                    water

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                      WHAT?!

That's it, I'm re-enrolling.
                      Yeah, I found out when I was there in Sept. Took over the closed Perkins.

From a local sub shop today - 6" mortadella, salami, and capicola w/ provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, and Italian dressing. Washed down with water.

Comment

heated up the chix pot pie i didn't finish last night. glass of lemonade to wash it down.
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

From a local sub shop today - 6" mortadella, salami, and capicola w/ provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, and Italian dressing. Washed down with water.
                          That reads like the Potbelly Italian.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            That reads like the Potbelly Italian.
                            The best thing at Potbelly are the pickled hot peppers. mmmmm, so good.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              WHAT?!

That's it, I'm not re-enrolling.
                              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

i frequently work in midtown Manhattan...prices there generally are so high that even something from the dollar menu costs $1.50.

Normally I bring a frozen dinner in an insulated lunchbox with freezer pack, and heat the dinner in the microwave, but with the holidays our freezer has been overflowing with leftovers. I try to keep lunch under $4 if I can (yeah, I buy whatever is on sale....Boston Market or Marie Callendar pot pies or Lean Cuisine or Stouffers, whatever is the 2 for $7 sale of the week).

If I can't bring a frozen meal, I might get a lamb gyro on pita from a street vendor but that can be a bit chancy at times....

Found a Steak and Shake nearby. Good burger and fries for under $5!
                                "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Working...
                                X