X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lunch

I'm so hungry I could eat at Arby's.

And I did. Fish sammich and curly fries.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

You know what? I don't mind Arby's. Curly fries and beef with horsey sauce is fine by me.

In other news, I had leftovers today: Summer sausage, cheese and lasagna. Plus cookies.

*****http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr03/2012/12/19/14/anigif_enhanced-buzz-21059-1355944273-8.gif******
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Smoked Salmon, crackers, Xmas goodies and a coke.
        sigpic

Comment

Ribeye and baked tater. Typical Saturday on the boat.

Comment

i tossed some pizza rolls in the oven today. i love those little suckers
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I do, too, until they burn the roof of my mouth on the 1st or 2nd bite.
              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Quesarito from Chipotle.

Google it. It's amazing.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                  I do, too, until they burn the roof of my mouth on the 1st or 2nd bite.
                  rookie! nip the corners with your teeth for the first couple and let them air out... plus you'll get some bursters where the goodies coat the outside, which the wise eat first to let the remainder cool

Comment

ate a $0.99 bag of party mix for lunch today with 7 (and counting) miller lites.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      Quesarito from Chipotle.

Google it. It's amazing.
                      Good lord. That thing would require a case of Chipotle Away.

Comment

at home today. cut up 7 ballpark franks and browned, then poured in a can of bush's baked beans in brown sugar. heinz brown mustard on the side. glass of coke zero to wash it down.

Comment

5 egg omelet with Provolone. Water
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Turkey and Jarlsberg sammich. It was a stretch, I know.
                            bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                            SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                            All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                            A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

leftover seafood mac and cheese from Christmas dinner last night. Lobster, shrimp scallops, mushrooms, onions and rigatoni in a homemade sauce with fontina, gruyere, and parmesean chesses.

Comment

Tater tot hot dish.
                                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Working...
                                X