This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lunch

Went to the Holiday party where I used to work. I think that I am getting sick.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Same thing I'll be having for several more days:

"Lasagna" made with pesto, ricotta, roasted red bell peppers, spinach, and (of all things) those wonton wrappers from the produce section at the grocery store. Baked with mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

leftover spaghetti
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Turkey sandwich with stuffing, cranberry sauce and gravy. Mmmmmmm.
          Cornell University Men's Hockey
          NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
          Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Went to Fred Meyer to get gas and lunch. Deli was out of chicken strips. Buncha hacks.

Settled for sesame chicken and fried rice from the Chinese place across the street from work.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

homemade chicken tikka masala. same thing all week.

Comment

Piece of Papa Murphy's pizza leftovers. And sliced cucumber and an apple.
                Originally posted by Priceless
                Good to see you're so reasonable.
                Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
                Very well, said.
                Originally posted by Rover
                A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
                  Piece of Papa Murphy's pizza leftovers. And sliced cucumber and an apple.
                  If I ever get asked to do one of those food stamp challenges, I'd just go trot down and get myself 2 family sized stuffed crusts from Papa Murphy's. They're uncooked, so they're eligible. I can make one of those last 4-5 days living by myself.
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Chefs salad, homemade, Romaine, Spinach, roasted garlic pork, Homemade aioli with chunks of Blue Cheese, Apple, diet ginger ale
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Dominos thin crust mushrooms, onions and extra sauce.

Comment

Spaghetti and meatballs....
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                          If I ever get asked to do one of those food stamp challenges, I'd just go trot down and get myself 2 family sized stuffed crusts from Papa Murphy's. They're uncooked, so they're eligible. I can make one of those last 4-5 days living by myself.
                          Yup. One slice of one of those pretty much fills me up, so it goes a long ways.
                          Originally posted by Priceless
                          Good to see you're so reasonable.
                          Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
                          Very well, said.
                          Originally posted by Rover
                          A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Taco Salad.
                            Originally posted by Skeeterman
                            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Stopped off at a McDonald's while bike riding and had two chicken sandwiches (one free with a coupon). Probably only slightly better for me than yesterday's Holiday party where I used to work which consisted mainly of chocolate chip cookies and punch.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Salad.
                                Cornell University Men's Hockey
                                NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                                Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Working...
                                X