This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lunch

Poutine from Tom Reid’s Hockey Pub in downtown St. Paul. Those of you coming for the Frozen Four, please indulge. Make sure you add bacon. Mmmmmmm.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Half Reuben sandwich and cup of broccoli cheese soup.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Just had 5 Guys for lupper.
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Cup 'o' noodles with Siracha, and Gatorade; just got back from running and gym.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

toasted halloumi on ciabatta with iced americano
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I ate at D-constructeD today in Oakdale. It’s run by the same guy who did D’s Spot which moves further north.

Holy moly. For $10 they had a 90-day dry aged ribeye sandwich. My buddy got that and I got the Cuban. They were both **** good lunch fare. Menu changes daily but most items run for a week or less.

This place is going to give catrina’s a run for their money. Oakdale has a few sneaky good holes in the wall. You know, for being Oakdale.
              Last edited by dxmnkd316; 04-06-2018, 04:37 PM.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                For $10 they had a 90-day dry aged ribeye sandwich.
                Stop right there and take my money.

Comment

Chicken Tinga Tostadas and hash browns from Anna's House.

Of course, after running 12+ miles earlier, I still feel hungry.
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Found a Thai place in the souk in Doha. Had their laab and approve. Very good and they even made it spicy for mookie
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I ate at D-constructeD today in Oakdale. It’s run by the same guy who did D’s Spot which moves further north.

Holy moly. For $10 they had a 90-day dry aged ribeye sandwich. My buddy got that and I got the Cuban. They were both **** good lunch fare. Menu changes daily but most items run for a week or less.

This place is going to give catrina’s a run for their money. Oakdale has a few sneaky good holes in the wall. You know, for being Oakdale.
                      Catrina's Cantina must have more than one location. I can get them delivered to my office building, and it's the same exact logo as the one in Oakdale. When they actually get my order right, it's great food.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        Catrina's Cantina must have more than one location. I can get them delivered to my office building, and it's the same exact logo as the one in Oakdale. When they actually get my order right, it's great food.
                        They just opened up a new location inside Minneapolis I think...
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

They just opened up a new location inside Minneapolis I think...
                          Looked it up, they have three locations now. Oakdale, St. Paul, and St. Anthony.

http://catrinasgrill.com/
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Chuy's is outstanding. We need them in Michigan, muy rapidamente.

Comment

Anna's House.

Huevos Rancheros with pork carnitas, two sunny side up eggs, refried beans, and 4 cups of Hazelnut coffee.

Comment

We had a new lunch option today in the work cafeteria. A BBQ joint out of Lexington. Holy moly. It’s good stuff. Little spendier than the normal Aramark stuff but it’s really good.

I’m sad they are only a guest option available once a week. On the other hand, my belt is probably thinking, “Thank God...”
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X