X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lunch

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
    But I'm so cheap and lazy...and fast food allows me to continue to be.

Chicken cantina bowl from T-bell today. Very filling and tasty.
    I love those. The best thing Taco Hell has ever produced.

Comment

Rocky's Pizza Uncle Sals superslice & coke.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

double quarter pounder with cheese. medium fries. medium diet coke.

But I'm so cheap and lazy...and fast food allows me to continue to be.

love is never having to say youre sorry
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Had some yoghurt, so that I won't feel bad when I pig for dinner.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

More leftover sandwiches from the office holiday party.
            Cornell University Men's Hockey
            NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Comment

I've cut out soda (used to bring a can every day, along with potato chips and devil dogs/ring dings/yodels/Oreos/etc. Now I cut up cukes, carrots, red pepper and try to limit my bread intake. And I've gained about 15 pounds. The hell?? I think I'm going to go back to what I used to bring.

Today I had chicken salad on a whole grain deli thin, the aforementioned cucumber, carrots, red peppers with some feta cheese and lite salad dressing, a sugar-free Jell-O pudding snack and a clementine. I had a 1/2 cup of low fat cottage cheese as my mid-morning snack with multi grain Special K crackers. And I have a banana for my afternoon snack.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                I've cut out soda (used to bring a can every day, along with potato chips and devil dogs/ring dings/yodels/Oreos/etc. Now I cut up cukes, carrots, red pepper and try to limit my bread intake. And I've gained about 15 pounds. The hell?? I think I'm going to go back to what I used to bring.....
                And I have a banana for my afternoon snack.
                there's your problem! all the weightloss spam email i get (and why would i be targeted for those ) claim i shouldn't eat bananas

Comment

Mailed my Jebus Hatching Day presents home and scored a bacon chicken flatbread, Sun Chips, and Mountain Dew from Quizno's.
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Chicken enchiladas leftover from dinner last night.
                    Originally posted by Skeeterman
                    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Nachos.

Seriously.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        Nachos.

Seriously.
                        Was there a treadmill?
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Baked Mac & Cheese at Irish times with diet cokes from the gun

Comment

Spaghetti
                            Originally posted by Skeeterman
                            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

+1

Comment

Leftover cream of potato/ham soup and an orange, and about 5# of cheese & sausage from a supplier.
                                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Working...
                                X