This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lunch

Sliced turkey, swiss on rye with a schmear of Kosciusko spicy brown mustard.
    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Sliders, along with chips and homemade salsa.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Five Guys.

For all the hype, the burger fell apart and all the fries were in a bag.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Five Guys fries have always been terrible, because they don't use the two-step method.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Five Guys fries have always been terrible, because they don't use the two-step method.
            Yep. Soggy and not seasoned very well.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
              Five Guys.

For all the hype, the burger fell apart and all the fries were in a bag.
              My prescription to you:

Hop on M-46 and head east. Do not stop until you reach the tiny little farming village of Hemlock, MI. At the main intersection in town there's a little tavern called the Farmer's Home Tavern. Go on in and enjoy the best burger in the state.

(For what it's worth, be warned this is angry red hat country.)
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

I dunno. Racers in Hancock was pretty dam good. And a good price too.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  I had five guys today

Bacon cheeseburger with mushrooms. Reg size fries. Couple packets of ketchup for the fries. Diet coke to drink (20oz bottle).
                  Also, the post that started it all.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Also, the post that started it all.
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

five guys burgers are ok. The fries are delicious. One should never complain about extra fries in a bag. Bag fries are treasures. Also, the availability of malt vinegar is what makes Five Guys fries superior. Add a little Old Bay and you'd have magic.

As a Marylander now living in Michigan I've found five guys to be the closest thing I can get to Boardwalk Fries (which are the best, and I will fight anyone that says otherwise).
                      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                        five guys burgers have more grease than a school bus load of high school kids
                        Fixed your post. The burgers are turrible. The meat to eat is the dawgs.

Five Guys exists for the fries and malt vinegar. That is f-cking heaven.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Y'all are insane. Among fast food burgers five guys is pretty good.
                          Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Y'all are insane. Among fast food burgers five guys is pretty good.
                            Very good. Don't eat there often, maybe every other month, but we enjoy it alot. My fave is In-N-Out thouigh.
                            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

5 guys is inconsistent by location. Always very good (fast food speaking) in Gainesville FL, but I had a terrible experience in Flagstaff that kind of ruined the brand for me for a while. Then had a very good one in an airport of all places (but my expectations were very low and I was hungry so). It's not Culver's but it's good.
                              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                                Very good. Don't eat there often, maybe every other month, but we enjoy it alot. My fave is In-N-Out thouigh.
                                I eat there like once a year because it's such an indulgence. And I make better burgers. Working on my fries. Tougher because I bake mine instead of frying.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X