Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015-2016 Division I Commitments

Merrimack
    Emily Volpe .................F......................(Whitby Junior Wolves)..............................Whitby, ON
    Katelyn Rae .......................F ..........................(Whitby Junior Wolves) ................................Courtice, ON

Comment

Very appropriate choice for Emily Volpe considering Merrimack's Lawler Rink resides in the Volpe Complex
      THINK PINK
      BLEED BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by hockfan View Post
        Merrimack
        Emily Volpe .................F......................(Whitby Junior Wolves)..............................Whitby, ON
        Katelyn Rae .......................F ..........................(Whitby Junior Wolves) ................................Courtice, ON
        Writing is on the wall for all you Massachusetts kids. Merrimack is obviously taking a page out of the Providence book of recruiting. "Anywhere but Mass to find players".
        Everybody from the Boston area should checkout there roster before they waste any money on a camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Tjames View Post
          Writing is on the wall for all you Massachusetts kids. Merrimack is obviously taking a page out of the Providence book of recruiting. "Anywhere but Mass to find players".
          Everybody from the Boston area should checkout there roster before they waste any money on a camp.
          This doesn't surprise me, having meet Brent Hill. This team would be lucky to beat UW River Falls next year! If they beat a D1 team next year, the opposing coach should be fired Ask RPI about B Hill?!

Comment

Originally posted by Call It View Post
            This doesn't surprise me, having meet Brent Hill. This team would be lucky to beat UW River Falls next year! If they beat a D1 team next year, the opposing coach should be fired Ask RPI about B Hill?!
            RPI would take Brent back in a heartbeat!! Need a hockey guy at the helm! What is currently there is anything but!

Comment

Dartmouth
              Kate Landers.................F................(Chicago Mission).............Park Ridge, IL

Comment

Minnesota State
                Emily Harris .............F ................(Boston Shamrocks) ..................Yampa, CO

Comment

Per Let's Play Hockey, via Twitter:

Minnesota
                  Sierra Smith.......................F..................... .Stillwater Ponies.............Marine on St. Croix, MN

Comment

Originally posted by Hux View Post
                    Minnesota State
                    Emily Harris .............F ................(Boston Shamrocks) ..................Yampa, CO
                    Just in time for the coach to quit.....bummer!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyEast33 View Post
                      Just in time for the coach to quit.....bummer!
                      Does that mean the new coach doesn't take the previous coach's recruits?

Comment

If the athlete has signed an NLI, the contract is with the school, not the coach.
                        "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

As noted in another reply, if the player signed a NLI then she is committed to the school and vice-versa (assuming she is a scholarship player - I don't know if that is the case here). If there is no NLI, well.........

In any case, my comment was related to the fact that the commitment appears to have been made in the last few weeks and then the coach resigned -a bummer regardless of whether the player is still committed or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyEast33 View Post
                            As noted in another reply, if the player signed a NLI then she is committed to the school and vice-versa (assuming she is a scholarship player - I don't know if that is the case here). If there is no NLI, well.........

In any case, my comment was related to the fact that the commitment appears to have been made in the last few weeks and then the coach resigned -a bummer regardless of whether the player is still committed or not.
                            NORTHEASTERN
                            Adriana Rossini forward. ARLINGTON CATHOLIC

Comment

Princeton
                              Stephanie Sucharda .................D......................(Mississau ga Jr. Chiefs PWHL)..............................Mississauga, Ont.

Comment

To RIT:

Kathryn Kennedy......F...... Hamilton Hawks Midget AA
                                https://twitter.com/kkennedy1136/sta...96975580811265

Mallory Rushton.....F......New Hampton HS
                                https://twitter.com/malrushtonn/stat...32968177573888
                                Last edited by mar7967; 03-26-2015, 02:27 PM.
                                Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                                College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
                                Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
                                Men's Frozen Four 2010
                                Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                                Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X