Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 D2 Football thread: Every day I'm shuffling!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 D2 Football thread: Every day I'm shuffling!!!

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
    Rankings mean nothing at this time of the year. All that matters now is just one thing.... That is Winning!
    polls mean nothing. regional rankings mean something, as Mankato could well be on the road in the regional final, something you would rarely see happen to the top team in the national poll.
    Originally posted by Priceless
    Good to see you're so reasonable.
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
    Very well, said.
    Originally posted by Rover
    A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
      polls mean nothing. regional rankings mean something, as Mankato could well be on the road in the regional final, something you would rarely see happen to the top team in the national poll.
      my point exactly. Although, I think we'd be okay playing on the road in warmer weather.
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Huskies beat Henderon 40-35.
        UMD crushes Emporia 55-13.
        Grand Valley wins as well who cares!
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Region 3 goes as expected. Looking forward to the matchups this coming weekend. I'm a UMD guy, but they'll have to at their very best to have a shot at beating a very good NW Missouri team.
          Originally posted by Priceless
          Good to see you're so reasonable.
          Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
          Very well, said.
          Originally posted by Rover
          A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
            Region 3 goes as expected. Looking forward to the matchups this coming weekend. I'm a UMD guy, but they'll have to at their very best to have a shot at beating a very good NW Missouri team.
            Yeah, the Bearcats are going to be pretty dang tough to beat this year. I expect to see them in Florence in a few weeks.
            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
              Yeah, the Bearcats are going to be pretty dang tough to beat this year. I expect to see them in Florence in a few weeks.
              Hopefully we can accept this challenge with the kit in hand.
              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                Hopefully we'll have a home game next week with the kit in hand.
                Fyp
                SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
                UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
                Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
                Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
                UMD Football: 2008, 2010
                UMD Men: 2011

Comment

34-14 Huskies @ the half in Kato.
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Huskies advance, heading to NWMSU
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                      Huskies advance, heading to NWMSU
                      That was a hell of a shoot out!! I should have taken the over.
                      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Comment

Is Kato still alive?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          Is Kato still alive?
                          One and done.
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                            One and done.
                            Mankato wasn't the only bye team today to be 1 and done today. CSU-Pueblo, Ohio Dominican, UNC-Pembroke, and Bloomsburg all lost today.

It just happens.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                              One and done.
                              Prompted me to look it up. Bummer for my alma mater, but the consolation is they lost to a MN school. Good luck next week!!

Comment

Not really sure who I would want GVSU face should they beat West Texas tomorrow. Northwest Missouri has looked **** good all year, and we've got some history that goes back with them. Not to mention some bad memories of going to their place in 2007 and playing in the middle of an ice storm where they finally managed to beat us only to end up losing the National Championship game. Not so sure I want to face them.

On the other hand, St. Cloud State is a team we don't know, and would have gone thru 3 undefeated team in the playoffs to get to a semifinal game, when they was the last team in the region mostly thanks to Pitt State shanking their last regular season game. Even if the NCAA committee picks GVSU to host that matchup, which is pretty close SOS wise, more likely to go to SCSU based on record, I still don't think I would want to face a team like that when they're thinking they're giant killers. You would have to think that the Bearcats are thinking about right now as they slumber.

It just happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X