This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
    In case there was any doubt that Hope Solo looks like she is the "bat-**** crazy" type of girl... I present Evidence B.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...4454--nfl.html
    Had a similar thought. Will be interesting to watch her after retiring from USWNT. My guess is she goes the Playboy, reality TV, rehab, mug photo route.

Just a guess.

Edit: and reports of his previous issues don't mention the rape he was suspected of in college...saw a segment on TV (HBO?) that detailed the situation and left little doubt he committed the crime

http://seattletimes.com/html/localne...tevens270.html
    Last edited by pirate; 11-14-2012, 07:00 AM.
    I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

• Re: World Soccer XXIII - "Pay" Up Pompey?

Originally posted by pirate View Post
      Had a similar thought. Will be interesting to watch her after retiring from USWNT. My guess is she goes the Playboy, reality TV, rehab, mug photo route.

Just a guess.

Edit: and reports of his previous issues don't mention the rape he was suspected of in college...saw a segment on TV (HBO?) that detailed the situation and left little doubt he committed the crime

http://seattletimes.com/html/localne...tevens270.html
      They proceeded to go forward with plans to get married as well that night. To take from Brent, ****/stable/smart: pick 2.

Comment

I guess they're going to have to stop saying Ibrahimovic never plays well against England.
        Cornell University Men's Hockey
        NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Comment

Chivas must have moronic management.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/114/m...hicharito-loan
          Twitter: DanMountSports
          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post

So, like, they didn't want him when he was 19, before anyone had heard of him or knew he was any good? They must be the only club ever to do that!
            Cornell University Men's Hockey
            NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post

Really? I'm shocked! Next you're gonna tell me Toronto FC is run horribly too?
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                In case there was any doubt that Hope Solo looks like she is the "bat-**** crazy" type of girl... I present Evidence B.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...4454--nfl.html

....Kinky
                Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Crazy Roman does the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Chelsea sacks Roberto DiMatteo

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Wow, did the Silver Knights make a good trade, getting Jamar Beasley. http://syracusesilverknights.com/news.cfm?id=110

Comment

Watching the rebroadcast of MK Dons and AFC Wimbledon on FSC.

The result of this game (a) includes a winning goal scored in the most casual way possible, and (b) offers proof that there is no justice in this world.
                      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Al-Citeh crash out of Europe entirely after a loss to Dortmund. Chelsea need help getting into the last 16. At least the Sheik won't can Mancini (At least I don't think.) I bet Roman caps Rafa if Chelski doesn't make it.

Comment

On the Champions League front, it was nice to see Celtic advance, and Man City and Chelsea head home.
                          "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                            On the Champions League front, it was nice to see Celtic advance, and Man City and Chelsea head home.
                            Wasn't it though?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                            -Blackadder
                            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                            -Casablanca
                            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Chelsea has a friendly referee today.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

Arsenal gets a cheap penalty as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X