Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Took me a second, but the hallway bit was pretty good.
    Same night, tDarkness mom called him. We all shouted, "HI MRS DARKNESS!!" in unison. She was a little confused.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      The irony is, that's probably accurate.
      Needs stripes and a clarinet.
      I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        I just found a picture from the future! Truly amazing. Ladies and gentlemen, I present.....TWITCH in 50 years!:
        *****http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/thats-not-right-13.jpg******
        Any kids that end up on his lawn are going to be so confused
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Subscribed because apparently Twitch prefers wieners on the head as opposed to pancakes.
          Only one of those are OK to put in your mouth!
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            Only one of those are OK to put in your mouth!
            Well now that all depends on who you are.
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

I'm going to a bachelor party in Montreal this weekend. I'm schedule to fly out of LaGuardia this evening at 6:35, but in looking at the FAA flight status website, I'm coming to the conclusion that my scheduled departure time is, to use a technical term, "****ed". Traffic currently leaving LGA is "experiencing Gate Hold and Taxi delays between 1 hour and 31 minutes and 1 hour and 45 minutes in length and increasing." I'm actually half-seriously thinking about trying to find a cheap last-minute car rental (Budget is quoting me $71 from this afternoon until Sunday afternoon) and driving instead; the $300 or so I spent on the flight is a sunk cost, and I might actually get there sooner by driving than I would by flying if the weather keeps getting worse. This idea is crazy, right?
              Cornell University Men's Hockey
              NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
              Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                I'm going to a bachelor party in Montreal this weekend. I'm schedule to fly out of LaGuardia this evening at 6:35, but in looking at the FAA flight status website, I'm coming to the conclusion that my scheduled departure time is, to use a technical term, "****ed". Traffic currently leaving LGA is "experiencing Gate Hold and Taxi delays between 1 hour and 31 minutes and 1 hour and 45 minutes in length and increasing." I'm actually half-seriously thinking about trying to find a cheap last-minute car rental (Budget is quoting me $71 from this afternoon until Sunday afternoon) and driving instead; the $300 or so I spent on the flight is a sunk cost, and I might actually get there sooner by driving than I would by flying if the weather keeps getting worse. This idea is crazy, right?
                No, not crazy. I probably would have planned on driving that from the beginning. Google says its only a 6 and a half hour drive. That isn't bad at all.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  No, not crazy. I probably would have planned on driving that from the beginning. Google says its only a 6 and a half hour drive. That isn't bad at all.
                  Seconded - I want to recommend the train to Montreal, but can't in good conscience recommend spending twice as long as driving.

Also, LaGuardia can kiss my ****ing ***.
                  Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                  I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                  Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                    Also, LaGuardia can kiss my ****ing ***.
                    This. JFK all the way. Second choice is Newark.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Random question about the board:

In the NCAA Football thread, for some reason I'm not seeing any new posts... All I get is some jumbled up, effed up version of BroncoNick's post from Aug. 2nd.... It shows a quote box with a tweet that someone else posted, and then things like "Users Viewing This Thread", Tags, etc. also in the quote box.... There is also no "Post Reply" buttons showing...

Several posts have been made since this one, but the thread just loads up to this post and like I said, it's in a very jumbled format that I have never seen before...

Any Ideas?
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

In the NCAA Football thread, for some reason I'm not seeing any new posts... All I get is some jumbled up, effed up version of BroncoNick's post from Aug. 2nd.... It shows a quote box with a tweet that someone else posted, and then things like "Users Viewing This Thread", Tags, etc. also in the quote box.... There is also no "Post Reply" buttons showing...

Several posts have been made since this one, but the thread just loads up to this post and like I said, it's in a very jumbled format that I have never seen before...

Any Ideas?
                        It will clear up soon. ENough posts need to be made to swing the offending post to a new page. I have mine set on 50 posts per page and I haven't seen it pop up anymore.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Any Ideas?
                          I'm still getting it too. If you click "reply to thread" then "go advanced" you can read the posts that have been made.

Note: Does not work in mobile mode...
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                            This. JFK all the way. Second choice is Newark.
                            I like (tolerate) both of them well enough, though most of my trips have involved visiting friends at Rutgers University - for that, I far prefer EWR. For that matter, sometimes I'll fly into Philadelphia and take the train all the way up, since that is a pretty nice airport and easier to navigate than any of the NYC airports.
                            Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                            I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                            Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

I know that this is wrong, yet I can't help it.

Fat women at the grocery store going to the express checkout line carrying a large bag of cat food and over a gallon of ice cream. The mere sight of one and it's hard for me to stifle my laughter.
                              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                                I know that this is wrong, yet I can't help it.

Fat women at the grocery store going to the express checkout line carrying a large bag of cat food and over a gallon of ice cream. The mere sight of one and it's hard for me to stifle my laughter.
                                No diet Coke?
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X